THE GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY, School of Business Washington, DC Master of Science in Finance (STEM) Dec. 2017
• GPA: 3.42
• Areas of focus: Financial Modeling and Econometrics, Global Financial Markets, Cases in Financial, Management and Investment Banking, Corporate Financial Management and Modeling, Investment Analysis and Global Portfolio Management, Financial Engineering and Derivative Securities, Financial Institution Management and Modeling, Cases in Financial Modeling and Engineering, Advanced Financial Econometrics and Modeling QINGDAO UNIVERSITY, School of International Business Qingdao, China Bachelor of International Business
Bachelor of Accounting Jul. 2015
• GPA: 3.5
• School Academic scholarship 3rd prize
• Dissertation: The development analysis of innovative SMEs based on the means of finance lease Taking an example of Hua Xu International Financial Leasing Co. Ltd RELEVANT PROJECTS
• Project #1: FX market simulation using Bloomberg terminal in the Capital Markets Trading Room. Quoted the best price as an advantage for the team based on the rapidly changing market.
• Project #2: Case study for Rosetta Stone IPO case, estimate the share price for RS based on a DCF basis and a market multiples basis. Build a 10-year forecast sheet for RS based on the former 3-year financial statement.
• Project #3: Case analysis and presentation for Elephant Bar Restaurant: Mezzanine Financing, using DCF method to estimate IRR for the investment to determine the tradeoff between risk and profit.
• Project #4: Paper: Forecast for EUR/USD Exchange Rate in Long-Term. Using regression analysis. TECHNICAL SUMMARY
Certifications: CFA level 1 eligible in Jun. 2018
Tools/Software: Python, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) Technical: Bloomberg Terminal, WRDS, ALFRED
HUAXU INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL LEASING CO., LTD Beijing, China Subsidiary company of China National Chemical Engineering, ranking 42nd among general contractors worldwide Finance Intern Feb. – May 2015
• Collected original data quickly, including three basic financial statements and bank statements, and saved 30% of time during the due diligence process.
• Analyzed data using Excel to calculate basic financial ratios, such as PE, PB, PS, and debt-to-equity ratio.
• During the examination of vouchers, reviewed hard copies of important pages and edited documents to improve accuracy; saved considerable time for the supervisor. CHINA CONSTRUCTION BANK Weifang, China
Second largest bank in the world by market capitalization and sixth largest company in the world Intern Jun. – Sep. 2013
• Provided business suggestions for clients based on different needs, reduced 20% waiting time for clients. Opened bank accounts for over 50 clients with total deposits reaching 20 thousand yuan
• Checked contracts, updated the supervisor for accurate reporting, and reduced risks regarding transactions. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Community: Volunteer in Weifang Public Library
Global View: Mandarin (native), English (fluent)
Interest: Level 8 certificate in piano