Riverside, CA 92505 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org PROFESSIONAL QuadTech, Inc. (Quad/Graphics) Sussex, WI EXPERIENCES Sales Intern (2017 – 2-)
• Pioneered a “Total Sales Packet” that encompasses customer’s needs and guides all global salesperson to acquire new sales.
• Successfully cultivated a sales specific forecast that allows sales managers to determine monthly sales according to each salesperson by location using advanced statistics with minimal margin of error.
• Compiled market research and Voice-of-the-Customer (VOC) data to assist in the development of regionally-specific product offerings and business plans tailored to specific target markets resulting in a development of region specific selling sheets.
• Enhanced companies Year-to-Date Product Performance by updating and tracking the seasonal changes within business and using advanced statistics to display performance.
• Aided in the development of an international contract to multiple Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs).
• Restructured all Agent contracts and active agreements to help align future business deals and agreements.
Business Development and Marketing Intern (2016 – 2017)
• Established advanced statistics to improve business modeling and forecasting processes; created a new revenue forecasting model with < 5% margin of error.
• Participated and lead a team to acquire and input leads and prospects from an international tradeshow into company-wide database resulting in over 600 new leads.
• Supported a new rewards program within department to generate an increase of sales towards a new developing product.
• Provided channel support to ensure products had adequate regionally-relevant support; resulting in a more lean approach that sustained all regional offices.
• Formalize the collection and maintenance of VOC and customer needs related to Product Lifecycle Management (PLM).
• Assist in the development of Business Cases for current projects and future product investments resulting in the further development of company’s first ever software-only product.
EDUCATION Bachelor of Science Degree, Business Administration, Management California Baptist University
Masters of Business Administration, Management California Baptist University
OTHER Chinese, Mandarin (Basic: speaking, reading, writing) LANGUAGES
INTERNATIONAL China Study Abroad Participant Alma College (2014) WORK
• Connected with multiple international Chinese businesses that enhanced global awareness resulting in deeper understanding of Chinese business practices.
• Increased proficiency of the Chinese (Mandarin) language by networking with local college students in the Hunan, Wuhan, Beijing, and Shanghai regions.
• Taught and mentored over 50 grade school students in English and fundamental statistics in Shenzhen and Wuhan.