Hayley Brown email@example.com 562-***-****
Focused and responsible Biomedical (BioChemical) Engineering graduate seeking internship and/or in- dustry experience in the medical device field. Successfully completed rigorous engineering program in less than four years, developing skills in Neurotechnology, neurosensors, catheters, solar power, motors & elec- tricity, and consumer products. Computer proficiency in MATLAB, LabVIEW (certified), PSPICE, CES EduPack, and Microsoft Office.
University of Southern California, Degree B.S. Biomedical (Biochemical) Engineering Graduation Date: Fall 2017
Haptax – Senior design project was a 3D printed prosthetic device with pressure sensors and vibrating ac- tuators on the user’s forearm to provide tactile feedback. LABVIEW was used to program the calibration settings of the device and an Arduino was used for Bluetooth communication. Electric Guitar Partnership – Designed and built an electric guitar using wood and a cigar box, including a circuit to tune strings and play special effect to develop and apply understanding of basic electrical cir- cuitry.
Neurotechnology Project – Researched neurosensors that monitor vehicle operator awareness to under- stand the EEG Power Spectrum and effects on driving performance. CatBlue – Team designed a business plan for a disposable urinary catheter with an integrated Bluetooth timer that notifies hospital staff. Researched intellectual property considerations, performed a risk analysis and developed a manufacture, sales, and reimbursement plan for the device. WORK EXPERIENCE
Seaver Science Library, Los Angeles, CA from September 2015 to December 2017 Student Employee
• Engineering library circulation desk support. Worked while in school, learned useful research database skills, and provided assistance to other engineering students. The Crab Pot Restaurant, Long Beach, CA from May 2017 to August 2017 Host
• Kept customers and employees satisfied through friendly and efficient seating and restaurant preparation, required excellent customer service skills and teamwork in a fast paced environment. or something like that.
ATB Law Firm, Long Beach, CA from May 2016 to August 2016 Archiving Project Manager
• Created and organized a database of Workers Compensation cases dating back to the early 2000’s and scanned and saved the files in order for the company to have searchable records and a com- plete digital records storage.
• ASBME – Member Associated Students of Biomedical Engineering at USC 2015-2017
• SWE – Member Society of Women Engineers 2015-2017
• Alpha Chi Omega Sorority: VP Fraternity Relations and Ritual Appreciation 2016
• USC Undergraduate Student Government, University Affairs Delegate 2015-2016