TANVIR HASSAN K.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org LinkedIn: https://ca.linkedin.com/in/tanvirkhassan CAREER GOAL
To shine as a creative, analytical, and self-driven Quality Assurance Professional by aiding in the release of quality software products and services, experienced in effective planning, design and implementation of advanced testing concepts and procedures, helping to maintain large scale solution
Master of Science, Computer Science September 2014 – November 2017 Lakehead University, Thunder Bay
Courses: Mobile Programming, Cryptography and Network Security, Artificial Intelligence Bachelor of Technology, Information Technology September 2009 – June 2013 Anna University, KCG College of Technology, India
Courses: Data Structure and Algorithm, Software Testing, Web Technology PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
QA Analyst Contract December 2017 – Present
Climax Media Inc., Toronto
• Prepare test cases, test procedures and test reports.
• Work collaboratively with scrum team to ensure functional requirement and product quality
• Test Web Services using Postman
• Report software defects, track the issues and work towards resolution using TestRail and Github
• Perform functional/system integration/user acceptance/smoke/regression testing.
• Collaborate with QA team in scrums to support release planning, estimation, and delivery processes.
Mobile Software Developer (Co-op) September 2016 – December 2016 Titus Labs Inc., Ottawa
• Design and implement functionality into mobile products (iOS, Android)
• Participate in design, architecture, debugging, and deployment of current and new products
• Develop and execute manual test procedures, test cases, and adapt existing tests to new products. Optimize application performance and scalability.
• Develop and execute manual test procedures, test cases, and adapt existing tests to new products. Experience developing customer user interfaces Mobile Quality Assurance Specialist (Co-op) September 2015 – August 2016 Titus Labs Inc., Ottawa
• Develop and execute manual test procedures, test cases, and adapt existing tests to new products.
• Create automated test scripts using UI Instruments and Ranorex Automation Tool for new capabilities and execute automation test suites.
• Perform regression/smoke testing for successful implementation of product changes.
• Generate comprehensive defect reports using defect tracking tools (TFS, Test Manager) and liaise with development team and generate appropriate solutions for uncovered issues.
• Experience working in agile development environment Catalog Associate (Retail Business Services) October 2013 – August 2014 Amazon.com, India
• Procured and analyzed content for product catalogs on the Amazon website.
• Participated in critical situation tickets and resolved issues under competing deadlines
• Identified production and testing issues, their root cause and provided workarounds when necessary.
• Proactive in early detection of missed and incorrect test cases.
• Channel between vendors and buyers on a regular basis.
• Reported product based information to supervisors. TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, Prolog, Python, Clips, PHP and Visual Basic
• Test Automation Tools: UI Instruments (iOS), Selenium, Ranorex (Android), Cucumber
• Testing Techniques: Regression, Functional, Performance, Sanity, Usability, Load, Stress
• Database: MySQL, Oracle 10g
• Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix, Macintosh
• General Tools: Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
• Database Systems: SQL Tuning, Indexing concepts, Storage and Retrieval PROJECTS
• Robot Assistant in Management of Diabetes Based on Internet of Things
• Titus Docs for iOS and Android
• Research Project on Big Data
• Intellectual Student Information System
• President – Deepthy’s Forum (NGO), India 2006 - 2012
• Event Coordinator – TEDx KCG, India 2012
• Professional Tennis Player – National Level, India U-18 Category