Seeking a challenging position as Software QA on web & mobile domain, with a strong will to prosper in any assigned duties.
• 6+ years experienced Software testing professional (ISTQB certified).
• Create & execute UAT, smoke, functional, regression, system, integration and exploratory tests
• Analyze functional requirements and business specification as part of static testing on early Stages of SDLC.
• Find & report bugs with all required details, also work with devs to help reproduce some tricky issues
• Responsible for creation, design and execution of test strategies, including writing test plans, test cases and test scenarios.
• Worked closely with cross-functional teams to understand and deliver features per requirements
• Strong experience in Agile SCRUM methodology
• Experienced Telecommunication & Embedded product testing along with Health domain
• Performed cross-browser testing (IE, Firefox, Safari & Chrome) for various web-based projects & over different mobile devices (iOS and Android)
Operating Systems Windows, Mac, Unix & Linux
Programming Languages C, C++, Python, Shell script, PL/SQL Databases SQL Server, MySQL & MS-Access
Testing Tools Quality Center, Quick Test Pro (QTP) & Selenium Tools & Utilities XCode, adb, Virtual Box/Vmware, Bugzilla, JIRA & Confluence Browsers Internet explorer, Chrome, Safari & Firefox Domain Knowledge Telecommunication, Multimedia & Medical/Healthcare Mobile OS Android & iOS
Software Test Analyst at ThoughtWire Corp, Toronto (Canada) Nov ‘12 - Nov ‘16
• Setup test environment, collect mobile App logs using Xcode & adb to help developers understand some random issues.
• Define, plan and execute Test cases for web and mobile (Android/iOS) app testing.
• Work with developers, UI/UX & business teams to ensure bug free, user friendly & feature rich deliverables.
• On-site client side testing and UAT.
• Provide input to UI/UX teams based on actual coordination with client during on-site testing.
• Part of hiring process, also train and mentor new QA team members.
• Follow scrum methodology, bug tracking & triage.
• Keep up the project documentation on Confluence/wiki. QA Consultant at Vixs Systems Inc, Toronto (Canada) Jan ‘12 - Nov ‘12
• Perform Bluray, DVD video and audio functional and conformance tests.
• Reporting and tracking software issues using JIRA.
• Generate test report and provide highlights of the investigation to manager.
• Work along with Developers and help reproduce various software/firmware issues.
• Execute functional tests over SDK releases and Customer projects.
• Coordinate with developers & FAE in order to design test plans according to PRD.
• Setup environment including software and hardware to execute given test cases. Software Test Engineer at Jhanvi Infotech Pvt. Ltd., India Jan ‘10 - Jul ‘11
• Manual functional testing of company’s own VoIP based product
• Work with developer and prepare test cases
• Define test cases and Execute them on software releases to the customer
• Bug reporting and tracking using Bugzilla
• Testing audio and other telephonic features along with Asterix based PBX system Sr. Lecturer in Hasmukh Goswami College of Engineering, India Jan ‘09 - Dec ‘09
& Lecturer in Patel Engineering College, India Jul ‘05 - Sep ‘08
• Academic teaching to engineering students, helping students in project preparation.
• Work as exam controller and setup Internal/External exam papers.
• Part of placement committee and helping students prepare for campus interviews. Education
• Software Testing and Quality Assurance Skill for Change, Toronto, Canada 
• M.Tech (Computer Science) RGPV University, Bhopal, India 
• B.E (Information & Technology) RGPV University, Bhopal, India  Achievements
• QA of the year back to back in 2013 & 2014 at ThoughtWire Corp.
• Recognized as best lecturer by the students and committee members in the measures of teaching, dedication and discipline. Also received award for this on teacher’s day September 5th ’07. References
Available upon request