Address:*** **** ***, *****, ** 08863
Tenured administrative professional with extensive experience providing support to the Chief Executive Officer of a multi-million-dollar organization. Analytical, detail-oriented leader adept at multitasking within a fast-paced environment. In-depth knowledge of standard office procedures, software, and machines; proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite, scheduling software, the internet, and database software.
Jan. 2015 – Jun. 2017, ANAND, INDIA
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT, M.S. EDUCATION CONSULTANT
• Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
• Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
• Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
• Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
• Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
• Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
• Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
• Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
• Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
• Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters.
• Provide services to customers, such as order placement or account information.
• Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
Diploma in Computer Engineering
• B & B INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY - ANAND, INDIA