New York City Tri-States Area. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 203-***-****. www.linkedin.com/in/karimallam/ Experienced Electrical, Mechanical Engineer and Quality Management System Manager with an expert knowledge in Electronics, Mechanical and Hydraulic Design, Maintenance and Safety, Configuration Control. Demonstrated distinct capabilities include: Management of the Quality Management System, ISO Standards, FAA Regulations, Regulatory Compliance, auditing, training, mentoring and qualifying internal auditors. Development of process improvements to reduce cost, improve safety and increase customer satisfaction. Provided coaching, direction and guidance to quality team and upper management. Self-motivated, detail oriented and able to multi-tasks in rapidly changing environment.
Current occupation: Quality Manager, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Leader, Manufacturing Professional Experience:
A. TOA Communications Systems, Inc. June 2014 - Present Quality Manager, Systems Quality Engineer, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Leader. Manage the Quality Assurance, Manufacturing Production and Coordinate with the R&D in Japan. Oversees the production and the Quality throughout our factories and suppliers in the US and Asia. Interact and represent my Company with the Rail Road Authorities in the US North-East Region. B. President and owner of Quality Consulting Services- Quality Management System. 2010 – 2014 Provided assistance and coaching to multiple industries & businesses, Process Improvement, internal auditing, including QMS document writing, record keeping and pre-registration preparedness. C. FlightSafety International Inc: New York - LaGuardia Airport 1995- 2009 Quality Manager: 2006- 2009
• Coordinated and managed the implementation of the QMS (Quality Management System) at the Learning center and led FlightSafety-LGA center to successfully pass the ISO 9001:2000 Registration Audit in May 2007 and maintained it until their after.
• Successfully managed and coordinated the preparedness of Flight Training Devices and dossier presentation to US and European aviation regulators and compliance teams including; FAA, EASA and foreign government aviation authorities.
• Led FMEA Meetings to explore areas of risk and use of preventive action management plans.
• As the Internal Auditor Qualifier; Selected, trained and mentored internal auditors
• Adviser to Senior Management and Quality Team on all aspects of the Quality Management System. Lead Engineer Flight Simulator Department: 1995 - 2009
• Supervised a team of Engineers Technicians on maintaining state of the art 6 degrees of motion flight simulators, also occupied the position of the acting manager for the Simulator Department when needed.
• Completely designed and streamline the Flight Simulator maintenance department procedures and integrated all paper documentation into electronics forms and checklists.
• Designed and completed Hardware Modifications in different Systems to correct recurring problems.
• Scheduling and delegating daily work assignments and preventive and emergency maintenance tasks. D. Airlines Pilot Training Systems:
Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer:
Aviation Technology Training with REDIFFUSION SIMULATIONS, Hughes Electronics Company in Arlington, Texas and Crawley, England.
• SSGB, Six-Sigma Green Belt December 2013
• LSSS, Lean Six-Sigma Sensei February 2014
• LSSBB, Lean Six-Sigma Black Belt June 21 2014
Institut Nationale d’Electricite et d’Eleronic:
INELEC (American Electrical Engineering School) Algeria B.E.E, Bachelor of Electrical Engineering.
Institut Nationale de Genie Mechanique:
INGM (French Mechanical Engineering School) Algeria INGM: Mechanical Engineering School.
B.M.E, Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering.
• 17 Years of flying experience in level D Full Motion Flight Simulators, Including Jet Liners and Turbo- propellers.
• Active Security Clearance (Public Trust).
• Languages: Fluent English, French & Arabic.
• Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc...
• Experienced Marathon runner and Tri-athlete; completed 15 Marathons competitively and 2 half-ironman.
• Member of the World Taekwondo Federation, Seoul, South Korea. Certified Black Belt.