Dedicated and dynamic professional possessing a proven track record of superior performance in managing logistics/operations, seeks to utilize knowledge and expertise in Program Execution, Warehouse Management, Operational Optimization, Strategic Reporting, Solution Implementation, Vendor Relations, Contract Negotiations, and Cost Control to support key initiatives within a progressive organization. SUMMARY: Program Management Highly experienced in assessing true needs and expectations, building lasting professional relationships. Grow and deepen strategic partnerships to achieve mutually beneficial outcome.
Resource Coordination Possess a proven ability to anticipate unique requirements or potential road-blocks in all situations. Continually develop back-up plans to minimize risk and deliver exceptional results; streamline communication and implementation channels to effectively meet client and organizational needs.
Process Streamlining Effectively manage diverse tasks, with varying degrees of complexity, within a wide range of environments; evaluate situations, assess emergent needs, and implement solutions in a prompt and efficient/effective manner. Leadership Have a demonstrated track record of outstanding service; a calm, dependable professional who devotes every effort to achieving the best results. CERTIFICATION: • Certified Forklift Operator
EXPERIENCE: BROOKS BROTHERS, Chicago, Illinois 1997 to 2000 & 2001 to 2017 Operations Manager (2005 to 2017) LaSalle St.
Shipping & Receiving Manager (2004 to 2005)
Sales Associate (2001 to 2004)
• Direct 15 team members as one of two Operations Managers, supporting store
• Oversee scheduling, financials, inventory management, shipments, supply, and administration of $1,500 budget spend per month.
• Lead strategic merchandising and store resets to
• Support out of state store openings and closings throughout the Midwest, as well as delivering key training to support staff development and operations.
• Coordinate charity engagements regarding donations for major organizations, including: The Salvation Army, Jobs for Youth, One Million Degrees, Su Casa, etc.
• Entrusted with training of new managers to ensure consistent brand delivery. Stock/Shipping & Receiving (1997 to 2000) Michigan Ave. ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA, Chicago, Illinois 2000 to 2001
• Led team to ensure best practices in supporting operations, coordinating with Store Manager.
• Optimized operations and logistics to best meet merchandising and sales needs. J. CREW, Chicago, Illinois 1995 to 1997
Sales Associate Michigan Ave.
VICTORIA SECRET, Chicago, Illinois 1992 to 1995
ADDITIONAL: A+ ENTERTAINMENT/GOOD TIMES MUSIC, Chicago, Illinois 1988 to Present DJ & Club Promoter
• Support corporate events and fashion shows in Chicago’s high-end Michigan Avenue and Oak Street Communities.
• Conduct recording sessions for English and Spanish speaking rock bands.
• Responsible for all aspects of branding, event execution, and operations. EDUCATION: ZZOUNDS SCHOOL OF MUSIC, Chicago, Illinois 1998 to 1999 Certificate in Music Production
COLUMBIA COLLEGE, Chicago, Illinois 1992 to 1993
Completed coursework in Sound Engineering Design
TECHNOLOGY: • MS Word • Excel • PowerPoint • Outlook • Fedex
• UPS • DSL • Proprietary Software
~ References available upon request ~