AHMED ALI KAMAL
SEEKING A WELL ORGANIZED COMPANY IN THE ARCHITECTURAL FIELD,
WHERE I CAN CONTRIBUTE TO THE ORGANIZATION’S PROGRESS USING MY ACCUMLATED EXPERIENCE, WHILE ADDING TO THIS EXPERIENCE AND ACHIVING AN ONGOING SUCCESFUL CAREER.
Name : Ahmed Ali Kamal Hassanein
Gender : Male
Date of birth : 26 / 7 / 1982
Nationality : Egyptian
Address : Madinaty, New Cairo, Cairo
Tel. : +201*********
E-Mail : email@example.com
Marital status : Married
Military status : Done
Current Job: CUBE Consultants (Part of 5+UDC ) (Egypt-Cairo) Role : Technical Design Manager
Managing & directing a wide range of projects from Interior Design till large scale complex projects. Interfering with conceptual design phase and fully responsible for the production and coordinating the projects and delivery to the consultants and contractors and clients .while following up the site queries.
Also preparing reports and guiding the recruitment plan, leading & guiding the architectural team and meetings attendance with clients, consultants and different stakeholders.
(Since July 2016 till present)
Collage : Bachelor degree in Architectural Engineering from faculty of engineering – Ain Shams University
Accumulated grade : Good
Graduation Project : Artistic Cultural Center
Graduation year : 2004
Graduated from El Nasr English School at 1999
Arabic : Mother tongue
English : Excellent
S.C.C (Specialized Contracts Company),(Egypt – Cairo) Working as a technical office engineer for the GUC project (the German University in Cairo), also performing the 3D presentations for the university and producing 3D details for the site.
(Since March 2006 till March 2007)
IDRAK Interiors (a member of DMG holding-Dar Al Mi'mar),
(Egypt – Cairo) .
Working as a junior interior designer, preparing the design and working drawings to supply both the clients and the site engineers, and preparing the necessary 3D shots for the presentation purposes.
(Since March 2007 till May 2007)
Arts & Antiques Design and Interiors, (KSA – Al Riyadh) Working on a number of residential palaces and luxurious tents owned by a number of the Saudi royal family members, as a junior interior designer, and preparing the design and working drawings to give to the site. Also making the necessary 3D shots for presentation purposes, and preparing primary BOQ’s. Moreover, assisting in the office management, attending meetings and contacting consultants and contractors.
(Since May 2007 till January 2008)
Dar Al-Handasah, shair & partners (Egypt-Cairo)
Role : Senior Architect
working on a large scale projects in different project’s phases, from design proposals till the delivery of construction documents and revising shop drawings sent by contractors. Working on different positions of the team hierarchy and meeting a very aggressive due dates at a lot of situations, coordinating and controlling the project with different engineering trades.
(Since February 2008 till June 2016)
The Detailed Projects Experience :
During Working In S.C.C:
-Working on the GUC project, the VIP floor, contributing in the design process and then producing the detailed drawings for the site construction, and then following up the construction process.
-Working on a total 3d presentation in order to present in front of the German Minster of Education.
-Working on the building dedicated to the Faculty of Visual Arts in the University, while going on the same processes carried on the VIP reception. Also coordinating the architectural design along with the HVAC and electrical design drawings.
-Performing several 3D perspectives for purposes of Design Development process or presentations.
-Producing several details for the different activities going on the site. During Working in Idrak (DMG) :
-Preparing built drawings for Kidney Curing Center, assisting in the renovation designing and preparing the design drawings package.
-Contributing in designing Headquarters’ for Mountain View sales office in city stars complex and producing the shop drawings for the construction process in the site.
-Working on a number of residential villas assisting in designing drawings and presenting them.
During working In Arts & Antiques :
- Coordinating a luxurious residential rest house project ; assisting in its design, producing all the necessary design drawings, making the necessary contacts with the services engineers (Electro – Mechanical), and then producing the shop drawings concerning both the construction of the building and the manufacturing of furniture . Contacting the contractors and the project’s consultant, attending meetings, preparing reports and preparing time schedules.
-Executed the same responsibilities previously mentioned for another residential Hut project.
-Assisting in the office’s management by regulating and alerting the necessary contacts that should be done between our side, the consultants and the main contractors regarding all the projects the office handling.
During working In Dar Al Handasah - Shair & Partners:
- Working on the renovation of El-Mas’aa area ( (المسعىin “Al- Haram Al Makky”, working on the flooring plans of Al-Marwa area, and working on Al-Safaa ceiling plans and its details, also preparing drawings for Al-Safaa minaret . All my contributions in the renovation of the Mas’aa area were taking place in the “Drawings for construction” phase.
-Working as a Group Leader for the design of a residential complex in Princes Nora Bint Abdulrahman University Campus in KSA .In this project my contribution was from the design phase till the preparation of the different tender documents and drawings.
-Working on Princes Nora Bint Abdulrahman University’s Central Library (which is a LEED project), as a team member taking various responsibilities starting from the preparation of drawings for the clients approval purposes, managing and controlling the data received from the different project’s consultants (Interior design, Acoustical performance, fire rating etc.), till the production of the final construction drawings handed to the contractor. Also revising the different shop drawings prepared by the contractor before the construction.
-Working on the new Extension building for (Al-Haram Al Makky) handling different packages within the project, and they are as follows : - Drinking Fountains & Ablutions Package
- Basement Services Floor package
- The Roof Floor Package and the Photovoltaic System covering the service strips.
- Preparing the wall types drawings for the whole project.
- Preparing a proposal for the acoustic and fire rating plans for the basement floor.
- Working on Al-Marwaa Bridge project (connecting Al-Masaa’ to the new expansion building and the services building) till producing the For Construction Documents while performing all the needed coordination between the different trades involved in the project
-Working on (Al-Masaa’) redesigning for the basement floor
(Design Development till issuing the For Construction Drawings)
-Working on the Marwa Bus/Metro Station located in Mecca in the design proposals phase till preparing a presentation for the client.
-Working on Al Waqf Bus/Metro Station located in Mecca. From the design development till releasing the For Construction Drawings for the contractor while performing all the necessary coordination for the project with the involved trades (Structure / Mechanical / Electrical & Transportation).
- Working on Al-Madinah Expansion project, handling all the Life Safety and Acoustic related documents in parallel to all relevant coordination regarding the ceremonial spine and the VIP salon within the mosque parameters.
During working In CUBE Consultants :
- Residential Interior Design: Meeting the client till reaching the final design, then leading the team to producing the Final Design and Construction Drawings.
- Palestinian Embassy : Working on the Redesign phase of the project then modifying the Permit drawings and producing the construction drawings and following up with the site
- 57357 Nursery Project: Meeting with the Hospital management managing the design phase then producing the technical nad tendering documents.
- 57357 Smart Studio: Developing the conceptual design and producing the construction documents and the working drawings.
- Cairo Capital – Oasis Project: working on the city Hub that includes a wide range of buildings (Commercial Tower & Mall – City Hall – Central Library – Hospital – residential Buildings), participating in the design and producing the schematic drawing and currently managing the design developing phase.
- Cairo Capital – The Administrative Prime Complex: working on the complex design and drawings production while managing the site work between the Infrastructure and roads consultants and the main contractor.
- CUBE Office Management: Developing the filing systems and the drawings standards and the working forms. Allocating the resources and putting the recruitment plans and holding interviews. Preparing projects and performance reports.
Certified as LEED AP BD+C (since June 2015)
Attending Project Management Skills course and currently preparing for a PMP certificate exam.
Participated with the crew of a graphics office called Timeline, in the animated presentation of the Social Insurance Building in Saudi Arabia
4 years of experience as a freelancer 3D Artist.
2 years of experience as a 3DsMax instructor.
Trained in EgyBel interior office.
Trained at Cairo Consultant Group and Mohamed Abdel Wahab Consultant office.
Participated as a graphics team leader in a project aims to make an Arabic Strategic Game, sponsored by “Sona’ El Hayah “group. TECHNICAL SKILLS
Alias Maya ( General knowledge)
Microsoft Project Manager