Curriculum Vitae of Nemushungwa Mulalo
P.O.Box **9, Tshifudi, Thohoyandou, 0979
Phone: 082******* Email: email@example.com PERSONAL Date of Birth: July 7, 1993
Place of Birth: Limpopo, Thohoyandou, Tshilidzini
Citizenship: South African
Identity Number: 930**********
Languages : English, Tshivenda
Marital Status : Single
Criminal record : None
Health : Good
OBJECTIVE Position as a senior process engineer
First Company, A thermal Retort Technologies, Olifantsfontein, Clayville
March 1, 2017 – December 12,2017( 9 months)
Chemical plant operator / Technician operator
● Oversee and manage full treatment process of the HEB/ HEA waste from petroleum industry i.e. Sasol.
● Monitoring equipment in the control room panel to ensure the quality, efficiency and safety of the plant.
● Conduct continuous inspections of all key process points in the facility, to identify anything abnormal
● Continuous controlling of process using SCADA.
● Operate plant and processes to achieve minimal variability in product quality whilst minimising waste.
● Monitoring the whole shift production processes until a shift hand over.
● Quality checks throughout the manufacturing process.
● Taking corrective action for plant shut down during emergency.
● Monitoring process performance and efficiency.
● Changing damaged valve
Second Company, Resolution Circle, Johannesburg, Auckland Park November 23, 2016 – February 30,2017( 3 months)
● Quality control on the project work.
● Ensuring the project meets its deadlines at each stage.
● Identifying problems with the project, taking the lead on developing solution and ensuring solution are implemented.
● Responding to team and clients request on project coordinating.
● Running regular team meetings and maintaining team activity.
● Costing and profit margin on the projects
● Demand supply management on client’s commercial projects.
● Pre-planning and resource forecasting for technical activities relating to project.
● Prioritizing and organizing project tasks into the required timeline.
● Techno-economic feasibility studies on the commercial projects.
● Technology maturation plan approach on the commercial projects.
● Schedule preparation
● Market analysis and feasibility studies on the commercial projects Projects completed
● Functionalizing Gold nano-urchins with NTA-170424
● Functionalization of nanoparticles, synthesis of Arylamine and separation by treatment using time varying magnetic field dependent process.
● Biodiesel production from waste vegetable oil
Third Company, Idwala industrial minerals,Benoni, Dunswart December 10, 2013 - January 31, 2016 (2 years)
● Ensuring safe working conditions and compliance with health and safety legislation.
● Assessing safety and environmental issues.
● Testing new processes.
● Ensuring that equipment works to its specification and appropriate capacities.
● Developing process simulation software to work out the best production methods.
● Purchasing and installing equipment.
● checking daily production
● Process optimization.
● Plant optimization techniques.
● Construction of the mill crusher.
● Improving production process by evaluating overall plant material balances.
EDUCATION University of Johannesburg, Doornfontein,Ellis Park National Diploma in Chemical engineering
February 10, 2012- November 31, 2013
Graduation date: June 15, 2015
University of Johannesburg, Doornfontein, Ellis Park B-Tech in Chemical Engineering
February 13, 2016- December 31, 2016
Graduation date: June 7, 2017
Institution Contact Person Position Contact Numbers Idwala industrial minerals
HR manager Cell:+278********
Joseph Walker commercialization
A thermal Retort
Process Engineer Cell:+277********