To gain a respectable position among the group of committed and experienced people, and to show my skills in developing the organization, being outstanding as a team, as a successful employee and working towards the ultimate goal of the organization. Work Experience:
Working as a Service Engineer in contract at Rotork Controls Pvt Ltd, Chennai, India. Duration: June 2011 to Present
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Good team player
● Interact with clients effectively
● Execute the tasks assigned within the stipulated time
● Preparation of Work Instruction.
● Performed service of Actuators (Motor Operating Valves) at various locations across India. Few notable plants include Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, BP Corporation Limited, BHEL and NTPC Power plants.
● Trouble shooting, Erection & Commissioning of Actuators,
● Training to customers in factory /Site.
● Knowledge on pakscan system (master station) and two wire loop commissioning, addressing the actuator with paktester, mapping the actuators for loop commissioning.
● Actuator Specification modification.
Institution Year of
G.K.M College of
● Experimental study and performance characteristics of smoke flow visualization in subsonic wind tunnel
Synopsis: To visualize the smoke in the wind tunnel Tool used: Wind tunnel and smoke generator
Result: Monitor the pressure difference in Pitot tube
● Automation of oven logic system for paint shop application: Synopsis: To automate and to increase the efficiency of the oven logic system used in paint shop.
Tool used: PLC AND SENSORS.
Result: Thus the oven logic system is automated and its performance level is increased.
● Design and fabrication of torsional pendulum using metal disc Software skills:
● AUTO CAD
Name : S. Dinesh Babu
Languages Known : Tamil, Hindi,Telugu and English
Date of Birth : 29th August 1989.
Passport No : J6620817
Martial Status : Single
I, hereby declare that the details furnished above are true to the best of my knowledge. PLACE: Chennai.
(S. Dinesh babu)