PANY MAHDAVI, CSM, SAPM
T: 510-***-****, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, US Citizen
San Francisco Bay Area, http://www.linkedin.com/ in/pany-mahdavi TECHNICAL PROGRAM MANAGER
6+ years of on-time, on budget project/program delivery including complex large scale and global projects with Software, Firmware, Cloud and Hardware. Led international teams of 40+ and controlled project release plans and budgets in excess of $40 million. Ø Program Management
Ø Product Owner
Ø Software new release
Ø Agile / Scrum
Ø Project Management
Ø Global cross functional team
Ø Product Management
Ø Certified SCRUM Master
Ø Software development
Ø Release planning
Technical Program Manager – Belkin/Phyn – Start -Up 2017 – Present Led IOT water leak detection product, through managing cross functional teams of data science, machine learning, user experience, front end, cloud, firmware, hardware and marketing.
• Successfully managed IOT products from product development phase through commercialization.
• Led cross functional teams of FW, Cloud, APP( UX/UI/Development), Machine Learning and Quality to release a high quality product based on schedule and cost.
• Owned product requirements documents (PRD) and product roadmap.
• Achieved full product development transparency and accuracy by aligning hardware development activities with software development activities.
• Successfully implement Agile methodologies and managed SCRUM teams through release planning, sprint planning and identified cross team dependencies for SCRUM teams.
• Managed backlog by working with teams to have user stories, story point estimations and backlog grooming in order to have updated and prioritized backlog.
• Led SCRUM teams in sprint stands up, sprint review, sprint planning and sprint retro and monitored team performance through burndown chart and sprint reports. Technical Project/Program Manager - Cisco Systems, San Jose, CA 2013 – 2017 Held dual accountability for managing large scale and complex hardware and embedded software projects/programs to release a new commercial router and the related IOS software.
• Successfully released a commercial router to the market through management of a team of 40+ people in global cross-functional teams including software, mobile application, firmware, cloud and hardware product development.
• Successfully managed scrum teams and achieved sprint goals of 90% through leading release planning, sprint planning, creating valid user stories, backlog grooming, daily stand-ups, and sprint retro and co- operation with product managers.
• Managed the project successfully from concept to release, created crystal clear plans, objectives, and schedules, followed up with parties through efficient meetings and communications, identified possible issues, and strategically resolved the bottlenecks. Co-Founder/Product Manager - Opti-Live, Santa Clara, CA 2013 – 2015 Led research, design and development of Opti-Mortgage, a mortgage optimization tool as a mobile application with a team of 10 developers and UI/UX designers which led to successful release and global use of Opti-Mortgage.
• Managed product strategy and roadmap for future releases.
• Created clear user stories and product requirements
• Successfully managed a team of developers, UX designers and QA engineers in Scrum teams and prioritized product backlog.
Project/Program Manager – Zep Solar/ Solar City/ Tesla, San Rafael, CA 2011 – 2013 Held responsibility for management of ERP implementation and integration with CRM along with leading NPI programs to build and release latest solar panel installation systems.
• Successfully managed implementation of enterprise resource planning (ERP) in a start-up environment.
• Led integration of ERP with SalesForce, a customer relationship management application and Arena, a product lifecycle management tool.
• Managed new product introduction (NPI) programs for solar panel installation systems with marketing, product development, planning, and forecasting teams.
• Managed the set-up for China supply chain based on provided forecast, level of inventory, and sales orders.
Certification, Scrum Master, Scrum Alliance
Certification, Program Management, Stanford University Certification, Managing Complex Programs, Stanford University MS, Engineering Management, San Jose State University BA, Electrical Engineering, Azad University
Tools and Software
Jira/Confluence, ERP Oracle R12, SalesForce.com, Arena, Oracle PLM (Agile), MS Project, Smart Sheet, Asana, SharePoint, Ruby, HTML, CSS, Axure, Balsamiq.