Unit 56, 1604 Carmation Crescent
Email: l firstname.lastname@example.org
To provide maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal IT Helpdesk. You will be responsible for administration and internal support of the Company’s PCs, printers, servers, and related equipment.
Name of the company: Sizwe IT Group
Position: Service Desk Agent
Duration: November 2016-Present
● Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
● Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
● Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
● Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation.
● Document internal procedures
● Assist with onboarding of new users using Active Directory.
● Ensure each workstation has a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, and any additional specialized equipment
● Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
● Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
● Report issues to the Service Desk for escalation
● Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software
● Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory
● Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required Name of the Company:Datacentrix
Position:Service Desk Agent
Duration:2014 July-2016 October
Ensure that all IT incidents are logged, without exception Ensure that the data captured is of high quality
Incident management and making sure that all call are updated and making sure that call dont breach SLA.
Attempt remote telephonically 1st level troubleshooting in order to resolve
Responsible to check service desk mails and voice messaging system for user call and request.
Responsible for escalation for P1 call and call call that needs second line intervention.
Take owner of re-assigned incidents and handover all incidents to the next shift for further resolution.
Awarded the Best Service Desk Agent Certificate.
Name of the company: Gijima Technology People (City of Tshwane) Position: Network Technician (Field Service Engineer) Duration: 2011 May – 2013 April
Reference: Livhuwani Mufunwaini
Position: Functional Head (Senior Network Engineer) Tell: 012-***-****
● Configure client’s equipment
● Desktop support on various Microsoft operating system platforms
(Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7)
● Call logging and Call closure (Help desk support)
● Creating Users and Joining Users to the Network Domain
● Installation and updating of software
● Creating users on the active directory
● Configure the internet and email account for users
● Configure and Administer the LAN/WAN and making sure that the entire network is up and running at its optimum level to ensure efficiency within the organization
Name of the company: Shoden Academy
Duration: 2009 January – 2010 December
Reference: Daniel Strydom
Position: Head Instructor
● Doing maintenance on servers and storage machines
● Installation of new storage machines from Hitachi
● Monthly reporting
● Replacing parts on servers and doing cabling on the Storage Area Network
● Installation and configuration of software (open sources and Microsoft)
● Documentation of project and presenting to the management Name of the institution: Vaal University of Technology Qualification: National Diploma in Engineering: Computer Systems Year Completed: 2008
Cisco IT Essentials: PC Hardware and Software 2011 ADC Krone structured cabling certificate 2012
CompTIA A+ certificate 2012
Hitachi Data Systems Storage Technology (HH0-050) 2013 CompTIA N+ certificate 2013
Name of the institution: Merieche Academic Campus
Qualification: Matric Certificate
Year Completed: 2004
Subjects: English; Tshivenda; Mathematics; Geography; Physical Science and Economics
First Names Livhuwani
ID Number 860**********
Marital Status Single
Nationality South African
Criminal offence None
Drivers License Code 10 ( C1 )