Electrical Engineer Mohammad Yaser Ahmad Al Masri
Place & Date of Birth : Amman 27-02-1986
Gender : Male
Nationality : Jordanian
Marital Status : Married
Skype ID : m7md-almasri
As an Electrical Implementation Engineer reporting to the Project Manager. and responsible to monitor day to day work in buildings electrical and low current works, implementing the given work from the direct manager on a timely manner, preparing material requests, allocating tasks to the related team.
Bachelor of Science Electrical Engineering Near
East University / Cyprus 2008
Diploma in Control Systems of Electro-pneumatic & Electro-hydraulic Al Balaqa University-Technology Engineering College/ Jordan 2006
Al Shareef Huseen bin Nasir SECONDARY HIGH SCHOOL/Scientific 2004 ROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
18/02/2016 – To present
Advanced Communication Electronic Systems (ACES)
Site Electrical Engineer supervising GSM works that has been done by sub- contractors, checking executed work in the site and submit them to consultant, and solving problems in site.
10/05/2010 – 31/01/2016
Saudi Bin Ladin Group Saudi Arabia
Site Electrical Engineer supervising electrical and low current works done by sub- contractors, checking material lists and shop drawing and compares them with the latest design drawing, and solving problems in site by coordinating with all sub-contractors and with civil and architecture finishing division.
1. ALSHAMIYEH PROJECT (EXTENION FOR AL
MASJED AL HARAM) (15/08/2013-31/07/2015)
2. MINISTRY OF INTERIOR (INTEGREATED PROJECT) KAP0.
(10/05/2010 - 15/08/2013)
01/03/2009 - 01/04/2010
Omar Jaber Office Jordan
Site Electrical Engineer supervising all electrical works has done on the site. Technical Skills & Responsibilities
• Execution of building services like power, lighting, LV, cables routing & termination, Earthing, Electrical Panels, control systems, low current implementation, testing & commissioning.
• capable of supervising detailed engineering works, coordinated shop drawings, technical submittals, liaison with consultants, coordinate with various disciplines and site supervision.
• installation of LV electrical, lighting control, fire alarm and PA, and controls, Telephone/Data, Central battery Emergency lighting, MATV, security, structured cabling, earthing and Lightning protection systems
• Excellent team player as well as individually.
• Software: AutoCAD basic, MS Word, MS Excel.
• Driving license.
• Languages: English, Arabic & Turkish.