Cambridge, MA 02139
Passionate Administrative professional looking for a unique opportunity to utilize my Insurance and Healthcare background to advocate for a positive patient/client experience. Experience
Boston Children’s Hospital(KFORCE), B oston, MA-P atient Financial Representative
● Verify patient demographic, insurance and referral data collected via EPIC system.
● Identify denials or issues impacting account resolution through diligent attention to detail.
● Maintain constant communication with physicians office, ancillary departments and insurance representatives to complete patient financial clearance prior to date of service.
● Utilize prior knowledge of Health Insurance and medical terminology to aide in resolving impromptu inquiries.
May 2017-January 2018
Mount Auburn Hospital(KFORCE), B elmont, MA-M edical Receptionist
● Maintained 4 Physician appointment calendar by scheduling, shifting and canceling patient appointments.
● Answered and document telephone encounters, triage to appropriate department.
● Forwarded patient medical records to healthcare providers, lawyers offices and third party entities.
● Completed check in/check out process while updating patient registration and verifying insurance eligibility via EPIC and Emdeon.
● Opened, sorted, scanned and indexed incoming mail, faxes and medical record documents.
October 2016-February 2017
City of Cambridge, Cambridge, MA-S easonal Clerical Aide
● Processed financial transactions for annual, visitor and temporary city parking pass requests.
● Researched and responded to customers regarding parking violations, booted and towed vehicles, as well as ticketing dispute issues.
● Answered customer inquiries detailing City of Cambridge regulations and procedures.
July 2015-March 2016
Partners Healthcare, Medford, MA-R egistered Representative
● Collected patient demographic and insurance coverage while handling confidential patient information.
● Completed the registration process via EPIC, OnTrac and insurance vendor websites.
● Answered a high volume of calls within a fast paced environment. May 2012-April 2013
Massachusetts State Board of Retirement, Boston, MA-R etirement Refund Associate
● Processed refund/rollovers, death claims, refund breakdowns, balance and “R” letter requests.
● Handled transfers and withdrawal liabilities for former members.
● Researched and processed retiree/active member death claims, verified beneficiary and estate benefit designation via microfiche, OnBase and Unisys. January 2007-August 2008
CCO Investment Services, Quincy, MA- O perations Processing Specialist I
● Processed new account set up, order entry, redemption and other retirement requests.
● Provided quality control of mutual funds and annuities.
● Assisted imaging department with mutual fund and annuity documents.
● Trained new associates on financial transactions, following company and industry guidelines.
● Provided customer assistance to financial consultants and internal and external employees.
Brockton High School-Diploma
Microsoft Office, Tritek, Streetscape, EAI, EPIC, Database Entry, OnBase, Unisys, OnTrac, Emdeon, E-Tims, Registry of MOtor Vehicles database