Robert J. Valiunas
*** * ****** ***, ******** CO 80543
Cell: 970-***-**** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Professional Summary
Dependable and productive forklift and material handler with over 14 years' experience looking for a position where I can best utilize my skills and knowledge. Highly skilled in using forklifts to perform a variety of duties within a warehouse setting. Education
Triton Community College, River Grove, IL
Associates Degree of Applied Science - Nursing
United States Army - Reserve E-5 Specialist
November 1983 - July 1997 Honorable Discharge
Clinical Laboratory Technician
• Specialized in microbiological and urinalysis testing Work Experience
Aurora Organic Dairy April 2015 to Current Platteville, CO Quality Assurance Lab Technician / Trainer
• Qualitative, quantitative component, microscopic testing, homoefficiency, cryoscopic analysis and Somata Scope testing on dairy products.
• Air quality sampling, milk component testing, sensory evaluation.
• Proficient in FT-120 use, PMS and calibrations.
• Assist with internal audits and SOP’s to ensure accurate documentation.
• Immediately addressed all abnormal test results.
• Managed product quality to guarantee compliance with quality policies, procedures and systems.
• Train new personnel in accordance with SOP's, HAACP, SQF and GMP's. Elwood Staffing December 2014 to April 2015 Longmont, CO Forklift Operator
• On temporary assignment to Aurora Organic Dairy.
• Coordinated with other lift truck drivers and production personnel to process orders efficiently.
• Stacked merchandise on both partial and full pallets and removed empty pallets
• Loaded, transported and stacked materials
Flow Fire Protection, Inc. May 2014 to August 2014 Fort Collins, CO Apprentice Pipefitter / Service Technician.
• Interpreted blueprints to determine locations, quantities and sizes of materials required.
• Assembled and installed a variety of valves and fittings.
• Obtained precise results by performing accurate hydro testing. Mountain States Plastics Inc. December 2013 to May 2014 Johnstown, CO Forklift Operator/Machine Operator
• Received and correctly processed both written and verbal instructions, prints and work orders.
• Operated all forklifts, loaders, and hand trucks in a safe and efficient manner.
• Transported goods between warehouse locations based on shipment and storage needs. Elwood Staffing August 2013 to May 2014 Greeley CO Forklift Operator
• On temporary assignment to Mountain States Plastics Home Depot August 1999 to March 2013 Longmont CO
Receiver / Material Handler
• Operate forklift
• Unload freight
• Verified the contents of inventory loads against shipping papers
• Inspected product for count accuracy and damage
• Processed return to vendors
• Used UPS, Fed-Ex and Home Depot Software
• Maintain an organized work area
• Assist in inventory control
• Highly dependable Able to stand for long periods of time
• Time Management ability Detail oriented
• Organized Ability to work in a fast-paced environment