Occupational Health, Safety & Environmental Practitioner Certified Security Professional (Certification No. 11-50852) ADDED VALUE: Having 6 years’ experience in the field of safety with extensive familiarity and success in overseeing construction works including proven track record of safe and effective Technical Supervisory Management. Has a strong grounding experience in Regulatory Compliance together with the application of Environmental and Occupational Safety requirements in design, construction and operations. With confident skillsets of technical report writing, investigation and communication base on Occupational Safety and Health regulations.
OBJECTIVE: To pursue a rewarding job that would utilize my skills, knowledge and experience at the same time offer an opportunity for self-development and to bring my strong sense of dedication, motivation, and responsibility towards HSE management, to broaden my horizon and to gain exposure in the practice of my safety profession. PERSONAL INFORMATION EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
Bh Drivers Silence: On going process
Nationality : Filipino
Age : 34
Date of Birth : January 16, 1984
Place of Birth : Makati Metro Manila, Philippines
Residing: Flat 11, Bldg 3136 Class Plaza II Road
2445, Block 324 Juffair
Religion : Catholic
Civil Status : Married
Computer Experience: Microsoft office, Excel,
Power Point etc...
Bachelor of Science in Criminology
Criminal Justice College #79-81 Jasmin St, Lodora
Subd, Tunasan, Muntinlupa City 2009 to 2013
Technical High School
Fort Bonifacio High School Makati 1996 to 2000
Pitogo Elementary School Brgy. Pitogo, Makati 1990 To 1996 Philippines
• Accredited Member, Philippine Society for Industrial Security (PSIS)
• Associate Member of Philippine Canine Club, ID# 201*-******
• Certificate of Membership of Alumni Association Criminal Justice College
• Certificate of Membership for Philippine Society for Industrial Security, Inc.
• Institutional Membership as a bonafide member of the National council of Deans and faculty Member, Inc. Philippine Criminal Justice.
PARTICULARS COURSE INSTITUTIONS
Scaffold Inspector (awaiting for the MOL
Safety Training & Consultants Centre
P.O Box 21214 Manama, Bahrain
NEBOSH International General Certificate in
Occupational Health and Safety, IGC1, GC2,
GC3, with student No. 00414052 with Credit
23-10-2017 General Health and Safety
Level 2: Control of Substance Hazardous to
Health (COSHH)/ Highfield Awarding Body for
192-hours course; Construction Safety and
Health Professionals with student No. 286072
Occupational Safety & Health Training
30-Hour OSHA Hazard Recognition for
AMERICAN Safety Council
29-12-2015 Introduction to Safety Management Impact Essence of Learning Institute 30-12-2015
Medic First Aid-CPR, AED, and First Aid For
Impact Essence of Learning Institute
06-08-2014 Loss Control Management (LCM) advance PEME Consultancy, Inc. Phil. ROMMEL C. SANTOS Mobile : 3722-3553 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Occupational Health, Safety & Environmental Practitioner Certified Security Professional (Certification No. 11-50852) Occupational safety and health course
40hrs Construction Occupational Safety and
SAFEWAYS Consultancy Phil.
11-12-2013 Tourist Security and Safety Seminar
Department of Tourism & National
Bureau of Investigation. Phil.
Security Supervisory Course Class, Refresher
Great Star Security Training Academy.
01-07-2013 Water Search and Rescue(WASAR) Avaya Cove Resort 01-03-2013 Training Course (EDD, NDD, LDD) RNF K9 ASF Old HQ. Phil. 08-03-2013 Explosive Orientation Course
Philippine National Police
(PNP)/Aviation Security (AVSEC) Ayala
Old HQ, Phil.
Emergency Medical Responder Training Course
[First Aid and Emergency Rescue]
Professional Industrial Security Management
Philippine Society of Industrial Security
(PSIS). Phil. (Certified Security
Professional Board Exam)
Anti-Drug Courier Program Seminar (Task Force
Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency
(PDEA) (CDM). Phil.
20-11-2010 Crisis Management and Hostage Negotiation Criminal Justice (CJC/FACCI- Camp
14-03-2011 Basic Security Supervisory Course AUGEF Security Training Center Phil. Project Experience & Employers:
Sr. HSE OFFICER
Kooheji Contractors W.L.L
Building 459A, Rd No 117, Tubli
Starting from 23 June 2015, up to present:
Projects: IKEA Bahrain Store Project – Salmababad Bh. USACE BEQ US Project – Minasalman Bh.
Catamaran Complex High Rise – Seef Avenue Bh.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare statistics about employment injuries and serious accidents according to the business requirements and as required by the relevant authorities.
• Review and analyses the work sites and equipment used therein for determination of their risks arising there from and methods of protection.
• Draw up a plan for enhancing the worker’s prevention awareness and educate the workers about the occupational hazards and methods of protection by holding seminars, delivering lectures, distribution of posters and preparation of occupational safety meeting.
• Providing indoctrination/safety induction for all employees that will be involved to the project including other entity/sub-contractors contracted to do a job, prior to their commencement. Educating all mentioned to comply safety requirement and their responsibility towards HSE and in accord to site safety plan.
• Represent the site safety organization in various HSE meetings and to participate in programs for carry out regular inspections of all areas including camp and messing facilities, along with client representative including in house Health, Safety and Environment audits with the senior management.
• Ensure that all Load Handling Equipment and trailers for transportation of materials and associated equipment are checked as serviceable, in a good state of repair and meet all contract and local standards and laws.
• Ensure that any hazards that are reported are fully investigated, an assessment made as to the risks involved and a valued judgment as to the best and most reasonably practicable methods of protecting the workforce, from equipment and any other items that may be at risk of damage from the hazard. ROMMEL C. SANTOS Mobile : 3722-3553 e-mail: email@example.com Occupational Health, Safety & Environmental Practitioner Certified Security Professional (Certification No. 11-50852)
• Promote safety awareness to all project’s workforce. Ensure that all PPE issued to the workforce is appropriate to the task and the environment, and that all persons are aware of their duties regarding safety.
• Assist the relevant supervisor to investigate any accident, incident or near miss occurrence with a view to ensure, as far as reasonably practicable, that any similar accident, incident or near miss does not recur.
• Advise on methods to eliminate, minimize, reduce or protect against any perceivable hazards that are reported or inherent within the terms of the contract.
• Conduct regular inspections of the worksite and advise the supervisors and workforce against any dangerous practices that he may notice to be in progress.
• Ensure that all firefighting equipment and appliances are relevant, serviceable and certified and that records of such are available.
• Ensure that relevant personnel are aware of any hazards involved in the daily servicing of equipment of plant including, the use and handling of diesel, hydraulic oil, compressed air, rotation shafts and drums, hot exhaust pipes, electrical equipment, jacks, ropes, fasteners, chain blocks, hand tools, etc.
• Conduct regular inspections of the offices and premises with regard to fire, electrical and general household safety and record the same.
• Have the authority to suspend any works he considers would be an immediate risk to life, health, safety, environment and welfare of personnel or property damage. FIRE LIFE SAFETY INSPECTOR (City Inspectorate)
Bonifacio Estate Services Corporation (BESC City Manager) 31st street Bonifacio Technology Centre
Bonifacio Global City Taguig
30 July 2012 to 5 May 2015 (July 2012 to May 2015) Fire Life Safety Inspector
Area of Responsibility: Bonifacio Global City Taguig Philippines Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide reliable information done through Daily Safety Report (DSR), personal write-up on observation and recommendation, attached on power point sent to BESC management; Regular Site Inspections on day to day situations in Bonifacio Global City (BGC)
• Identify and analyze the degree of risk level per construction site and activity within sight and project perimeter; according to guidelines base on OSH, DPWH and BESC requirements; report compilation and recommend corrective measures on identified hazards as used by Development Control (DC) and Estate Management (EM) as basis and approval for violation ticket, Notice of Non-Conformance (NNC) prepared by our department (DC) for penalization/sanction, citation, and immediate action.
• Objective is to sight monitor all activity under the violation of Tariffs list and violation and fines, Operation without Permits, Safety and Health Standards, Damage to Property, Cleanliness and hygiene, Site Logistics, Signage, Noise Pollution, Security and Traffic Violations, Environmental Quality Standards of Noise, Guidelines for Concrete Pouring, General Construction Safety Guidelines, Notice to Proceed, Work Permit, DSG and other Laws and guidelines
• Conduct investigation, Accident/Incident reports thru applied science and brief skilled questioning on incident occurrence acquiring root cause pertaining to construction internal and external accident/incident inside Bonifacio Global City (BGC) but not limited to operational building, traffic safety with regards in effect on lives, property and assets in BGC operations.
• Collect all information and document sequence consisting time, corrective measures, action taken by government responders, media, service provider medical rescue, security marshals and maintenance and provide actual recommendation supervision for reactive measures for operation back to normal regarding aftermath occurred in BGC
• Conduct regular review of aspects and hazards, site audit of per construction on perimeter, landscape, road traffic safety, and common area inspection over-viewing detailed scope. To orient all Locators & Construction personnel on BGC’s Construction Guidelines & Regulations, to promote safety, security & ROMMEL C. SANTOS Mobile : 3722-3553 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Occupational Health, Safety & Environmental Practitioner Certified Security Professional (Certification No. 11-50852) orderliness, to maintain cleanliness & hygiene, to ensure compliance of all Locators & Construction Personnel on BGC’s Construction Guidelines & Regulations
• Wherein violation hereunder Guidelines, Regulations and Restrictions, Design Standard & Guidelines
(DSG), Declaration of Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions (CCR), Memorandum Circulars (MC), Special Memorandum and policy of BESC as city Manager and FBDC & BCDA (Declarants) within BGC ongoing 57 construction projects in all Six (6) districts where all safety officers per construction are under in Safety Inspector direct supervision and control
• To inspect and verify permits from contractors project activity applied from BESC, Notice to proceed pertaining to Soil Test, Survey Works, Excavation Works, Temporary Facilities, Temporary Fence, Building Construction, Road Usage, and Sidewalk Usage DETACHMENT COMMANDER (Security and Safety)
WIDUS HOTEL AND CASINO CLARK PAMPANGA
NC LANTING SECURITY SPECIALIST AGENCY
25 March 2011 to 25 July 2012
Area of Responsibility: HOTEL & CASINO CLARK PAMPANGA Philippines Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handle the overall management and supervise157 security Personnel including 9 VIP escorts detailed to the detachment tasked to secure clients, assets and establishment to ensure the efficient and effective discharge of assigned duties to include enforcement of company policies, rules and regulations and to serve as liaison between agency and client.
• Proper control movement of assets and any related security requirement within Hotel and Casino policies and conduct site survey to determine safety and security hazards and vulnerability to recommend upgrading of equipment and possible realignment of staff.
• Orient members of the field force of their general duties in installation security program to include company policies, rules and regulations, operations and safety precautions in the handling of firearms and other hardware prior to deployment/posting to client’s establishments/installations to be secured.
• Ensures that guards report for duty on time and are in proper physical and mental conditions to discharge their duties with emphasis on their appearances, neatness and completeness of uniform and paraphernalia
• Conduct regular post visits and supervise of posts/detachments to oversee field forces personnel performance; foster good working relationship between the agency/service providers and the field forces.
• Prepare and submit Monthly Security Accomplishment Report to the Agency and Client Property Manager.
• Directly responsible for the Security Audit and Security and safety Awareness Seminar/Training and Emergency Drills Such as Fire, Earthquake, Armed Robbery, medical first aid, rescue, triage, extrication and evacuation, etc.
DECLARATION: I hereby certify that the statements, I have made herein are true and correct to the best of my knowledge, information and beliefs, all documents will be provided upon request and with consent for authentication.
ROMMEL C. SANTOS,