Omar Bin Al Khattab St –
Jackie Gomez Beringuela
Paris Group-JW Turner Contracting LLC
October 2017- March 2018
March 2014 - October 2017
• Performed photometric calculations.
• Analyzed lighting layouts and luminaries specifications.
• Collaborated with Designing Team for ceiling shaping, coordination of finish options and location of visual and focal elements.
• Coordinated with fixture and lamp manufacturers to develop new lighting products.
• Provide specifications for designing Lighting Control Systems
International Institute for Energy Conservation
May 2010 -December 2013
Project Implementation Support Engineer
• Assist the National Project Coordinator and Task Managers prepare bid documents for the different components and the technical specifications
/requirements for evaluation of bids. This includes but not limited to the review of technical proposals, prepare draft technical and financial evaluation reports, and contracts.
• Monitoring and preparation of reports on energy usage and energy consumption for public lighting retrofit and government building retrofit.
Technological Institute of the Philippines
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
Technological University of the Philippines Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Engineering Technology
To work in a company that
challenges & growth
HIGH LIGHTS of
• Ability to create lighting
plans, block symbols and
• Huge experience working
with lighting design tools and
lighting energy analysis
• Skilled Interior and exterior
lighting layouts, calculations,
specifications, and all phases
of the lighting design process
including roadway and facade
• Proficient Dialux, Dialux Evo,
• Proficient Autocad
•Proficient in Microsoft Office
Applications, such as MS
Word, MS Excel, MS Power
• Knowledge in Adobe
• Knowledge in Sketch-up
• Time Management
• Possesses positive working
ACHIEVEMENTS / AWARDS
PRC Board Passer
Registered Master Electrician