ROBERT E. LICERO GOMEZ
Katy, TX 77494 email@example.com
Dedicated Software Engineer skilled in multiple computer languages and concepts seeking new career opportunities. Experienced in end-to-end product development in dynamic customer solutions. Committed to learning new software concepts and ways to create quality and optimal solutions through innovative technology and peer communication.
Consultant/Software Engineer – Quorum Business Solutions June 2014 – Present
● Assisted in the redesign of legacy solutions by implementing new interfaces for web and mobile.
● Tailored customized Kendo UI controls for better front end user experience for new web implementation.
● Assisted in the design and implementation of new back end architecture utilizing ASP.NET MVC concepts.
● Debugged and maintained customized client solution connecting multiple solutions utilizing service to service communication.
● Debugged and maintained multiple legacy solutions utilizing expertise in C++ and C#.
● Debugged and maintained Stored Procedures in both Oracle and MSSQL.
● Translated multiple Stored Procedures to C# code in the most sufficient way possible implementing simple data object caching and manipulation for optimal maintainability.
● Research and implementation of best ways to address performance issues and optimize company products for client use.
● Proficient team member focused on code maintenance across multiple company products.
● Assisted in the training of new employees and provided guidance in issue resolution corresponding to multiple company products. Associate Programmer Co-Op – Lockheed Martin Storefront PVAMU March 2013 – May 2014
● Member of helpdesk team
● Created SharePoint interpretation of RECON TRMT Tool Product Development Intern - PROS June 2013 – August 2013
● Created end-to-end stand-alone server called PROS Configuration Manager
● Worked with NoSQL Cassandra database on a back-end project
● Fluent in English and Spanish
● Familiar with Machine Learning concepts such as Regression, Classification, Clustering and Simil
● ASP.NET MVC, Signal R, OWIN, Katana, REST, Node.js
● Database: Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra
Bachelor of Science, Computer Engineering Expected May 2014 Prairie View A&M University, TX GPA: 3.50