Name/Surname: Damián Ramírez González
Date of birth: 23 de octubre de 1981
Address: Divina Enfermera street, no 12, Seville (Spain) Phone: +34-649******
2014/06. Mechanical engineer at ABENGOA. Seville (Spain) Proposals and Project department.
- Develop of equipments specifications, data sheets and engineering calculations (boilers, vessels, heat exchangers, rotating equipments
- Evaluate vendor equipment proposals technically for conventional and renewable energy power plants (combined cycles, thermo solar, biomass, PV,
- Oversee technical bid evaluations and vendor data reviews.
- Analyse customers specifications (technical, economical, legal and regulatory requirements).
- Communicate with international suppliers and customers.
- Analyse and negociate equipments proposals technically and economically.
2010/12 – 2013/06. Project Engineer at MAGTEL. Seville (Spain). Energy Department.
- Carry out technical and economical proposals for photovoltaic and thermo solar projects.
- Develop basic engineering phase
- Oversee construction of photovoltaic solar plants.
- Control the budgetary and construction costs
- Oversee O&M department of photovoltaic solar plants. 2010/06 – 2010/11. Process Engineer deputy. SCHOTT SOLAR. Seville (Spain). Production department for Schott Solar Factory.
- Analyse and carry out productive improvements using Lean manufacturing and total quality tools (Kaizen, Kanban, SMED, TPM, Poka-Yoke, 5S’s, 6 sigma
2008/10 – 2010/04. Research intern at Seville University. Seville (Spain). Thermodynamic and renewables energies group.
- Carry out solar radiation reports for photovoltaic and thermo solar plants.
- O&M meteorological station.
- Participate in several R&D projects related to renewables energies.
07/2008-08/2008. Trainee Engineer. CEPSA. Huelva (Spain) Project department at Cepsa refinery.
- Design, model and analyse thermal stress and flexibility in pipes using Caesar II computer tool.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
2010/April. Final degree project about solar radiation. “ Model, simulation and analysis of radiation solar database of Seville university using Matlab computer tool”. .
2008/June. Industrial engineering, specialized in energetic technologies, at Seville university.
2015/April Analysis and flexibility in pipes and supports Course Colegio Oficial de Ingenieros Industriales de Andalucía Occidental (COIIAC). Seville. 30 hours
2014/October Combined Cycles Course
Colegio Oficial de Ingenieros Industriales de Andalucía. Occidental (COIIAC). Seville. 30 hours
2011/June Energetic efficience Course
GEDEON. Córdoba. 30 hours.
2010/05-2010/11. Course in Business Management and Administration. CEA. Seville. 540 horas.
2009/November Concentrate Solar Systems.
CIEMAT. Madrid. 70 hours.
LANGUAGES Spanish: Native language
English: High Level spoken and writing
Office. Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Project. Advance level Programming. C, Matlab, Visual Basic. Medium level Simulation. Matlab, EES. Advance level
2D Design. Autocad, Briscad. Advance level.
Stress analysis. CAESAR II. Advance level
Statistics. SPSS, Minitab. Advance level
ERP. SAP, Navision. Advance level
Budgetary. Presto. Advance level