SUNDAR RAM SAIGANESH
****, *** ****** ******, ******, California- 95630
Contact Number: 404-***-****, Contact email:email@example.com Objective: Seeking a full time process engineering position in the areas of manufacturing, Quality Control and process design that are aligned to my career aspirations. WORK EXPERIENCE
Process Engineer June 2017- Dec 2017
Proctor and Gamble, Sacramento
• Performed process engineering design, prepared General arrangement and piping isometrics drawings for the maintenance activity projects in the plant.
• Integrate all the plant process data, instruments, maintenance spare parts as well as procurement data in the SAP system database.
Associate Process Engineer July 2013 - June 2015
McDermott International Engineering Services Limited, Chennai, India Performed Process Engineering activities for live projects and rotation to Dubai Construction yard to gain insight into the engineering and construction activities interfaces.
• Prepared and Developed Process Drawings such as Piping and Instrumentation diagram (PID) and Process Flow diagram (PFD) and carried out mark-up changes in the document.
• Performed Process design calculations and Process Simulation using Aspen HYSYS software for upstream process systems.
• Underwent training in the production and construction engineering department to understand the practical application of engineering concepts in constructing a platform. INTERNSHIPS
Esjay Pharma LLC, New Jersey, USA May-July 2016
Performed the activities of Quality Assurance Engineer such as the preparation of Protocols and SOP and indulge in production department activities for the preparation of the drugs.
• Development of Validation Protocol such as IQ, OQ and PQ, Standard Operating procedures for the laboratory and production equipment and facility.
• Production of the pharmaceutical drugs for the Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) submission for the FDA approval while ensuring proper safety and product quality. Dow Chemical, India engineering center, Chennai, India June–July 2012 Performed process engineering activities under the guidance of lead engineer for the project on
“Replacement of HCl tank”.
• Performed process studies on the various alternatives proposed and discussions with the client.
• Modification of the piping and equipment diagrams (P&ID) and process flow diagrams (PFD). Tamil Nadu Petro Products Limited, Manali, India June 2011
• Detailed Insight into the operation and maintenance of the Linear Alkyl benzene, Epi-Chloro Benzene and heavy chemicals plants.
Master of Science in Chemical Engineering, University of Florida Aug 2015 - May 2017 GPA: 3.78/4
• Recipient of the Academic Achievement Award.
• Teaching Assistant for the Course – Advanced Waste water treatment for nutrient control and water reuse and Biological Waste Water treatment.
Courses in MS program
Continuum Basis, Mathematical Basis, Management in Unit Operations, Chemical Kinetics, Biological Waste water treatment and Advanced Chem and Bio lab, Semiconductor device fabrication, Energy Management and Advanced waste water treatment, Energy Conversion Bachelor of Technology in Chemical Engineering, Anna University Sep 2009 - May 2013 CGPA: 8.26/10
• Graduated with First class Honors in Chemical Engineering. SKILLS AND SOFTWARE
Simulation Software: Aspen HYSYS, FLaReNet, DWSIM, Carrier HAP, Visual MinteQ. Engineering Design Software: AutoCAD, SAP
Other Software: Microsoft Office, Adobe, Excel, Word, Power Point, Programming with Matlab