Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org NorthStreet,Vayalur(PO),
MOBILE: 965-***-**** Perambalur(DT)-621716,
As a young and dynamic Mechanical Engineer, My career objective is to attain a Spear hea ding position in Production work sphere. I’m strongly inclined to work in challenging projects that demand a high level of energy and expertise from me and also satisfy my quest for learning and gr owth.
Renault Nissan Automotive India Pvt Ltd, Chennai
RENAULT NISSAN is an OEM who is manufacturing MULTI MODEL CARS producing SUV’ S & LCV’S vehicle which the plant located in Chennai. Also Renault is alliance with Nissan to cap ture their market value all over the country. And having market of cars in domestic and also exporti ng to Australia, German, UK, USA, Japan, South Africa etc. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY
• Taking counter measure for IN LINE CONCERN and FINAL LINE CONCERN.
• Inspection to Interior & Exterior concern in Stamping, body shop & paint shop.
• Ensure the dismantling & repairing work is done with precision.
• Assisted to mix all paint to ensure it matches vehicle.
• Achieving DPHU targets & shift output-quantity shift in trim and chassis
• Quality defects analysis related to Production and take counter measures for same on daily basis.
• Improve & Rectify quality issues in paint shop parts and child parts also, Maintain records related to Quality.
• To check and implement the Standard Operating Procedure for performing mistake proof operation to Verify the availability of Resources (Proper tools, material).
• Controls the rejection of Vendor Components & reduce rejection rework-percentage.
• Verify and implementing the product by using FMEA
• Monitor and audit quality of manufactured products
• Resolve supplier part quality issues
DIETECH INDIA Pvt Ltd, Chennai
DIETECH is manufacturing DIE CASTING producing PDC, GDC & LPDC And havin g market of die casting clients TVS, BOSCH Royal Enfield, HONDA, HINDUJA & Rane. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY
• Knowledge of 2D drawing generation
• Reviewing the product design and suggesting modifications in the casting to get improved quality of the casting
• Die casting process planning and set the die casting process parameters to match the tool with the machine
• Conduct trail run in new tool process optimization.
• Bridging the gap between the design and manufacturing process by using the expertise gained throughout the carrier path
• All effective communicator & team leader with skills in troubleshooting, team building capability & abilities in planning & managing resources Computer Aided Design and Engineering Proficiency: Creo Sketching, Part Modeling, Assembling and Detailing CATIA Sketching, Part Modeling, Surface and Sheet Modeling, Assembling and Detailing Solidworks Sketching, Part Modeling, Assembling and Detailing ACADEMIC DETAILS
NAME OF THE INSTI
Little Flower Higher se
condary school, Agara
Govt Higher secondary
I, SURESH A hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my Knowl edge and belief.
Date : Sincerely