Los Angeles, California 90049
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
BOARD FOR PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERS, LAND SURVEYORS, AND GEOLOGISTS Engineer in Training (EIT) Jun 2016
CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, NORTHRIDGE
Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering Dec 2015 WORK EXPERIENCE
AIR TEC, CARSON, CA Nov 2016 - Present
• Estimate potential project costs by collecting bids and analyzing engineered drawings for commercial and industrial HVAC applications.
• Manage procurement, logistics, forecasting and field coordination with current ongoing projects to meet construction schedules and timelines.
• Perform takeoffs for bid and job estimates.
• Develop procedures to better track and deploy equipment to jobsites.
• Coordinate changes between general contractors, subcontractors and field.
• Participate in the design and BIM of multi-million dollar projects across various industries, including retail shops, hospitals and food preparation.
• Act as primary point of contact for multiple simultaneous projects for all specific day to day needs. CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, NORTHRIDGE, NORTHRIDGE, CA Jun 2013 – Jun 2015 Experimental Fluids Lab Research Assistant
• Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
• Use Solidworks to design experimental setups along with computational fluid dynamics to validate experimental results.
• Develop code and use Matlab for image processing of complex shapes for CAD modeling.
• Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
• Conduct research that tests or analyzes the feasibility, design, operation, performance of equipment and components or systems.
• Use Particle Image Velocimetry and Laser Doppler Velocimetry for flow visualization and analysis.
• Assist with various ongoing research projects, including flow analysis through an aneurysm, computational fluid dynamic analysis of vertical axis wind turbines and flow analysis over an airfoil. VIRGIN MOBILE USA, LOS ANGELES, CA Feb 2006 – Sep 2011 Revenue Assurance and Fraud Manager
• Administer systems and programs to reduce loss and maintain inventory control.
• Manage collections process and write-off procedures. Identify potential for loss and develop strategies to limit exposure.
• Monitor daily usage patterns for suspicious international and data activity for possible fraud. Monitor compliance of operational and inventory control procedures, including monitoring all online and telesales orders.
Advise call center managers on operational procedures with applicable codes, laws, regulations, or standards. Analyze retail data to identify current or emerging trends in theft or fraud. Coordinate or conduct internal investigations of problems such as employee theft and violations of corporate loss prevention policies.
Hire and supervise loss prevention analyst team.
24/7 COMMERCIAL MARKETING, SANTA MONICA, CA Feb 2003 – Feb 2006 Card Operations and Risk Supervisor
• Manage staff, prepare work schedules and assign specific duties.
• Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
• Supervise issuing of prepaid VISA debit cards.
• Manage and prevent chargeback ratios for credit card and ACH transactions by using pattern recognition and transaction analysis for monthly sales of over $40 million per month.
• Administer systems and programs to reduce loss, maintain inventory control, or increase safety.
• Monitor compliance to operational, safety, or inventory control procedures, including physical security standards.
• Analyze data to identify current or emerging trends in theft or fraud.
• Develop and maintain partnerships with federal, state, or local law enforcement agencies.
• Develop credit card verification process to minimize fraudulent purchases. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SANTA BARBARA
Bachelor of Arts in Business/Economics with an emphasis in Accounting Sep 2002 Proficient in Matlab, Solidworks, Creo, Fluent, Microsoft Office Suite, Visual Basic. Knowledge of Milling, Drilling and Lathing.