• 2+ in USA and 6+ in India years of experience as consulting Business/Data/System Analyst.
• Experienced in Analytical driven processes improvements, process design development, Manufacturing Logistics, Human resources and identified ways to improve business process frameworks by creating conditions and validations using lean, agile and waterfall methods. Technical
• Microsoft tools (Microsoft Project, Visio, Adv. Excel, SQL Server & Python Scripting), salesforce CRM, Oracle SCM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM to customer and vendor management.
• ETL - Visual Studio, MS Visio Talend Statistical Tool – SPSS, R-Studio
• Visualization - Tableau, IBM Cognos, Dash Boards QlikView Professional
Nov 15 –
Sep 14 – Jun
June 12 –
May 08 –
Pegasus Knowledge Solutions Inc. Schaumburg, IL. USA Business Data Analyst
• Developed a forecasting Logistics & HR Data Model to Analysis the employee & Driver information.
• Conceptualized scheduling model using advance analytics for logistics company to optimize resource utilization, improving driver retention by 10%.
• Developed business requirement documents (BRDs) for Human Resource processes including employee performance data, Retention, work force projection; incorporating voice of customer in future state processes solution for future state processes.
• Led project management office (PMO) including tracking product development using Jira, communicating status updates to client leadership, facilitating daily scrum calls and conflict resolution.
• Synthesized driver information and utilization using SQL and presented business insights to function head using data visualization tools such as QlikView, IBM Cognos and Tableau.
• Written script in SQL and Python. Performed User Acceptance Testing on validate predicted values.
• Transformed business intelligence and analytics capability for human resources, construction and logistics company 5% in the first phase(Quarterly). Premier World Technology Limited Kolkata, WB. INDIA Assistant Manager Business Analyst HRM
• Led assessments and conducted vendor capabilities testing to ensure Business needs.
• Managed customers and vendors by providing the best possible solution to the requirement.
• Supported cost optimization initiatives including product value engineering, strategic sourcing and low- cost country sourcing for construction equipment manufacturer, leading to realized savings of 12%.
• Created customer and vendor reports based on the performance and presented to top level management. Pebs Pennar Hyderabad, TS. INDIA
• Managed gathering requirements RFI’s & Tenders, analyzed vendor requirements, prepared PID, RFP’s, RFQ’s, techno commercial negotiations, minimized contractual risks.
• Led vendor performance evaluation based on vendor prior experiences, review on projects executed and their capability on adopting internal and external business.
• Liaison with in the internal departments discussed technical difficulties of implementation within the company and delivered best possible model.
• Conceptualized end to end product delivery to customer achieved 10-15% advance closer of job. Innovative Engineers Hyderabad, TS. INDIA
Sales Analyst - Business
• Created and presented dash boards based on the data.
• Analyzed and projected, supply and procurement revenue analysis past, present and future. Additional • Trained CAPM, SAFe, Agile, Lean & Six sigma.
• Avid traveler - Traveled to around 5 countries to explore local culture, food and traditions. Education University of the Cumberland’s – MSISS Anticipated Completion 2019 Williamsburg KY California University of Management and Sciences – MSCIS, September 2016 Anaheim CA Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University – PGPM 2012 & B Tech 2008 Hyderabad, TS, INDIA