KATHRYN A. HOGUE
Kennewick, Washington 99336
OBJECTIVE: Ethical professional offering accounting and contract administration skills in the business field.
Microsoft Word, Excel and Access 2013
Accountant 10/2008 - 10/2017
CH2M, Inc. Plateau Remediation Company (CHPRC) Richland, WA
- Created a secure process for the CH2M, Inc. reimbursement checks that were unallowable to the Department of Energy.
- Prepared the checks for and implemented the reconciliation of funds authorized for Employee Recognition, Employee Safety Awards and Employee Morale Awards.
- Implemented changes in the process to bring the Employee Recognition, Safety and Morale Program into compliance with the Department of Energy regulations governing the distribution of the funds.
- Maintained and distributed reports to the Vice Presidents of the company projects, on a monthly basis, that allowed them to see the balance of their project funds.
- Developed a sound working relationship with the administrative personnel supporting each of the vice presidents.
- Created and implemented the process for Intercompany Work Exchange Authorizations
(ICWEA), the contracts through which CH2M, Inc. professional employees were contracted to provide services to the Hanford Site. Managed up to 200 corporate employee contracts at any one time.
- Developed, maintained and trained on the procedure for the ICWEA process.
- Worked directly with CH2M, Inc. personnel to identify the ICWEA contracts that created an outstanding Accounts Payable balance of approximately $200,000.00. Developed the process that would prevent this from occurring again.
- Worked directly with CH2M, Inc. and Mission Support Alliance (MSA) personnel to research, develop, train personnel and implement a process that would allow CH2M, Inc. project accounting professionals to electronically submit ICWEA employee’s time cards to the CHPRC Contract Labor Time Reporting (CLTR) system. Contract Specialist/Administrative Specialist 11/1999 - 10/2008
Fluor Daniel Hanford
- Contract Specialist responsible for RFP’s, negotiations, issuance and management of subcontracts for the Hanford site.
KATHRYN A. HOGUE Page 2
- Established and maintained a Records Management System for the Procurement Department. Reviewed and prepared contracts, purchase orders and supporting documents to be uploaded into a permanent Department of Energy Records Management System which saved the company time and money for storage and retrieval.
- Researched Contracts and Purchase Orders to obtain missing documents that supported the transactions.
Eisenhower High School Yakima, WA
Yakima Valley College Yakima, WA
Some college coursework completed