Irving, TX 75063 firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Texas at Austin, May 2012
Bachelor of Arts: P olitical Science, Overall GPA 3.6 + Minor: S ociology
Senior Mortgage Loan Analyst, C ardinal Financial Company LLP, Irving, TX 0 2/16 – Present
● Originator NMLS ID 1450973
● Licensed Loan Originator in TX, FL, LA, TN, AL, GA
● Provide expert advice, quality loans, exceptional value and personal service in the mortgage industry
● Execute credit report analysis, title examination, and review income/asset documents to ensure compliance with lenders’ programs and approval guidelines. SBA & Commercial Credit Analyst, C ommonwealth Business Bank, Dallas, TX 0 6/13 – 06/15
● Review and analyze loan packages in accordance with the bank and SBA guidelines
● Underwrite SBA 7(a) loans for business purchase, refinancing, and start-up businesses
● Administered professional services to clients and referring brokers in need of small business planning
● Processed and prepared for closing SBA 7(a) loans
● Solicit suitable approval to upper-level managements to comply with appropriate regulations and bank’s policies
Freelance Interpreter, KOTRA Dallas 10/12 –05/13
● Interpret/translate Korean- English for foreign businesses Marketing Intern, C ampusCred.com, Austin, TX 0 5/11- 06/11 Served in a disciplined environment where following superior’s order was mandatory.
● Helped promote the initial launch of CampusCred in Austin
● Marketed and Advertised the company across campus Legislative and Field Intern, T exas Public Interest Research Group, Austin, TX 0 1/11 – 05/11
● Encountered activities with the Research Group both at the Capitol and at the office.
● Verbal and written communication with Senates and House of Representatives.
● Updating information of current Senates and House of Representatives using Excel.
● Responsible for guiding and leading various groups during hearings and rallies at the Capitol. SKILLS
● Computer literate – MS Office Suite, 85 WPM
● Fluent equally in English and Korean
● Conversational Spanish
● Excellent Communication, Organization, and Problem Solving Skills
● TSoft Financial System, SBA Authorization, Encompass/Mortech Finance System ACTIVITIES
● Heavily involved in voluntary local community projects