ALEKHYA BHAVANI ADUSUMILLI
Phone: +1-713-***-**** 450 S Peachtree Pkwy
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org Peachtree City, GA-30269 PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY
• Overall 1-year experience in working with Automotive Infotainment domain as Electrical Engineer.
• Experience working with analog and digital circuit designing, implementation and testing.
• Involved in all the phases of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Product Development Life Cycle.
• Performed Unit testing, Integration testing, System testing and Functional testing on infotainment audio and radio modules.
• Worked on Waterfall, V Model and Agile Methodologies.
• Experienced with Automotive Communication Protocols Such as CAN, LIN and MOST.
• Involved in verification of DTCs, DIDs/PIDs using On Board Diagnostic Services.
• Basic knowledge on software development tools and requirement management tools like IBM Rational DOORS.
• Hands on experience on Bug Reporting Tools like Bugzilla, Jira.
• Experienced in both On Bench and In-Vehicle testing.
• Worked on Android auto and Apple Car Play.
• Involved in writing DFMEA and DVP&R reports.
• Programming Languages: C, Python
• Communication Protocols: CAN, LIN, MOST
• Requirement Management Tools: IBM Rational DOORS, Microsoft Office
• Automotive Testing Tools: Vehicle Spy, CANoe, CANalyzer, LabVIEW, NeoVI, Diagnostic Engineering Tool.
• Designing Tools: AutoCAD, LABVIEW, SigmaStudio, PSpice, OrCAD, LTSpice.
• Bug Tracking Tools: Bugzilla, Jira
• Platforms: Windows XP/7/8/10
Client: Panasonic Automotive Systems
Duration: December 2017- present
Role: Engineering coordinator
• Responsible for Schematic/PCB layout review and modifications.
• Involved in Infotainment Testing for audio features like AM, FM, USB and AUX.
• Validated CAN/LIN message communications between different ECU’S using Vehicle Spy.
• Tested features of Radio like SCAN, SEEK, TUNE, PRESET and SET Conditions.
• Reviewed and analyzed the requirements for completeness, correctness and consistency.
• Performed Sanity testing and Smoke testing for Bluetooth, Android Auto and Apple Car Play.
• Experienced in On-Bench level testing and In-Vehicle testing.
• Worked with Vector CAN tools like CANoe and CANalyzer.
• Worked on defect tracking tool called Bugzilla.
• Interacted with the development team to solve the problems encountered in the test scenario run.
• Worked with development teams to investigate and resolve software Defects/Bugs based on the testing results. Panasonic Automotive Systems
Duration: August 2017 - December 2017
Role: Electrical Engineering Intern
• Responsible for design &simulation Digital Mocon-audio amplifier feedback circuit, Analog DAC filter.
• Performed testing of audio amplifiers using Precision Audio Analyzer.
• Responsible for DSP programming to implement digital circuit which function similar to analog circuits.
• Involved in harness debugging, PCB board soldering, IC replacements.
• Involved in Schematic and PCB layout implementation.
• Worked with tools like SigmaStudio, MATLAB, LABVIEW, OrCAD, LTSpice, PSpice.
• Responsible for preparation and updating BOM, Product Matrix, Schematic.
• Hands on experience using oscilloscopes, waveform generators, multi meters, power supplies etc., University of Houston
Duration: December 2015 - December 2016
Role: Graduate Assistant Hardware Tech
• Responsible for Clicker chip embedded fixes and enhancements, switchers wiring layouts, troubleshoots of elec- tronic assemblies.
Master of Science in Electrical Engineering Dec’ 2016 University of Houston, Houston, TX
Bachelors in Engineering May’ 2015
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, India ACADEMIC PROJECTS
Layout Design of 2-stage Butterworth low-pass filter using Op-AMPS
• Schematic design of filter using LT-Spice, analysis of results and gate level layout design of the entire circuit using Cadence-Virtuoso and CALP.
• Layout simulation analysis and verification with transistor level schematics simulation results. Line follower robot using ARDUINO
• Designed a line follower robot to follow a specific path using Arduino Pro Mini, Lm358 Op-AMP which is used as a comparator and L293D motor driver IC.
Performance enhancement of pH control system using LABVIEW and MATLAB
• Designed a module to control the pH of a reactor system using LABVIEW and MATLAB.
• National instruments hardware such as analog current input module –NI9203, analog current output module – NI9265 have been used for data acquisition.
Generated schematic and layout design for a Tristate Buffer Circuit using Cadence