Cerritos, California *****
A performance-driven information technology professional, with comprehensive technical experience in Microsoft Windows Server operations and Microsoft SQL server database administration. Seeks a database administrator or database developer position. A dedicated and goal-oriented producer, who is committed to achieving success for an organization. TECHNICAL SKILLS
Virtual Machine: VMware vCloud and vShield
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2003 R2 Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2014/2012 R2/2008 R2 Programming Languages: C, C++, MFC by Visual Studio 6 Tools: Oracle Application Express 3.2, Wireshark, Microsoft Visio 2010, Zabbix Network Protocols: TCP/IP, CCL, IOC, SWP, HDLC
NEXON AMERICA INC., Los Angeles, California
Associate Database Administrator, 2016-2018
• Deployed and administered Microsoft SQL Server 2014, 2012 R2, 2012, and 2008 R2
• Administered game databases Icarus, Mabinogi, and Vindictus on AWS and Las Vegas data center.
• Applied database scripts for game patches and updates.
• Extracted data for game operations.
• Created database reports.
• Installed, configured, upgraded, and migrated new and existing databases.
• Established backup and recovery.
• Automated administrative tasks by creating stored procedure, alerts, scheduling jobs, and SSIS packages.
• Performed health check on SQL servers and troubleshot issues.
• Monitored databases with Quest Software Spotlight and Foglight.
• Backed up configurations of databases and checked database integrity to avoid issues.
• Planned database and server-level storage capacity.
• Configured database replication.
• Authored and updated high-quality documentation of all relevant specifications, systems, and procedures. Danny Park, Page 2
Associate, Technical Operations, 2014-2016
• Deployed and administered game servers on Windows Server 2008 R2 in VMware.
• Prepared plans and executed applications deployment and configuration.
• Managed first-line incident, including follow-up problem resolution, post-mortem review, and process improvement.
• Operated Zabbix alert system.
• Automated and integrated Rundeck with Python.
• Monitored assigned applications and related systems alerts.
• Drafted and improved high-quality documentation of all relevant specifications, systems, and procedures. CAL-KOR INSURANCE, INC., Los Angeles, California
IT Professional, 2011-2014
• Deployed and administered SQL Server 2008 R2 and 2008.
• Maintained quoting system linked to SQL Server 2008 R2 and 2008.
• Implemented Windows Server 2008 R2 and administered Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2003. CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, Los Angeles, California, 2007-2010
• B.S., Computer Science, 2010
NAUTILUS HYOSUNG INC., Seoul, Korea, Network Application Developer, 2002-2005. Analyzed banking network protocols and developed networking applications that used 17 banking network protocols across 14 banks in South Korea. Developed host simulators to test ATM banking machines, using C++ under Visual Studio 6. Maintained virtual network with protocols, such as TCP and IP, CCL, IOC, SWP, and HDLC, which hosted simulator operated under C and Assembly language. Authored and updated high-quality documentation of all relevant specifications, systems, and procedures.
CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, Los Angeles, California B.S., Computer Science, 2010
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
• Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (70-461) / Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases (70-462) / Microsoft SQL Server 2008/Implementation and Maintenance (70-432) / Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring (70-642)