Cell: 202-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills and Abilities:
Two years of experience in automotive repair, maintenance and troubleshooting a range of automobiles. Proficient in diagnosing and repairing vehicles to manufacturer’s specifications. Effectively explains technical diagnosis and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals. Track record of performing quality repair work in accordance to factory standards. A sharp individual who efficiently performs system diagnostics and fully computerized troubleshooting.
Battery truck driver
AAA Mid-Atlantic Springfield, VA 02/2014 to 07/2015
•Diagnosed vehicle malfunction and recommended appropriate repair activities
•Completed system diagnosis
•Road-tested vehicles to ensure quality or repair and maintenance
•Maintained communication with management to ensure awareness of mechanical repair
•Maintained appearance and functionality of assigned service vehicle.
•Adhered to departmental guidelines for insuring that service vehicle has the necessary inventory.
•Maintained a professional appearance.
•Provided approved services, including but not limited to, automotive “first aid,” lockout services, battery diagnosis and replacement, and extrication/transportation of disabled vehicles.
•Insured that member vehicles were left in a safe and operable condition, or that members understand limitations of service or other conditions that prevent further vehicle operation.
•Operated service vehicles in a safe and lawful manner.
•Met or exceed association Automotive Quality of Service standards.
•Properly invoiced members for prescribed services and handle commensurate cash/check/credit transactions. Reconciled daily activity with deposits.
•Effectively communicated using digital devices and dedicated GPS/Dispatch applications in a manner compliant with FCC rules and company guidelines.
•Adhered to all departmental safety guidelines and all local/state/federal hazardous material and driving laws.
Customer Service Representative
U-Haul Hyattsville, MD 11/2011 to 07/2015
• Operated a flat-bed truck
• Operated an 8000 pound propane forklift or a truck mounted forklift
• Loaded and unloaded storage containers onto truck bed for delivery to storage facility
• Transport cargo to and from specified destinations
• Ensured timely delivery; provide customer assistance to include the sale of support items
• Used a truck mounted forklift to remove containers from vehicle, and position in the designated
• Used on-line computerized dispatch and rental systems
• Prepared, received, and provided appropriate documentation for the delivery or pick up of
• Verified that the container, and any other equipment rented, is returned in the same condition as
• Ensured warehouse storage facility is clean, dry, and secure at all times
• Performed Customer Ready inspections of U-Box containers prior to dispatch of U-Box containers
prior to dispatch
Automotive University of District of Columbia 2012