Anthony F. Towles
SALES & ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
Extensive experience in multi industry sales, including direct sales marketing, major account management and sales management. O er consultation support allowing for more e ective tactical account planning. Recognized as an achiever, exceeding sales quotas and expectations for the product portfolio. An accomplished communicator with proficiency in presentation, negotiation and interpersonal business relations with diverse populations and situations. Qualification Highlights
• Forecasting/Reporting • Oral/Written Communication • Negotiation/Contracts • Regulatory Compliance
• Market Diversity • Volume/ROI Analysis • Product Testing • Territory Management
• Team Building/Incentives • Customer Needs Assessment • Results-Driven/Closings • Creative Strategies
• Presentation /Persuasion • Business Plan Development • Net Profit Margins • Market Analysis Sales Specialties & Selected Achievements
• Medical / Pharmaceutical Sales • Construction Sales • Manufacturing Products Sales
● Grew territory from 4.5% TRX share to 7.75% share in Wisconsin.
● Increased total Midwest market sales by 10% year over year
● Ranked continually in top among Area Account Managers within the Northeast and Midwest Territories. Professional Experience
Towles Inc, LLC. Sales Consulant– Chicago, IL
Independent Consultant for Empire Today, 06/2014 - present Outside sales representing carpet, hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl and window treatments for the commercial and residential markets.
● Calculate dimensions of space, consult on design/decision making process, provide estimate.
● 2015 and 2016, ranked in the top 30%
● Multiple winner of the monthly Circle of Excellence award.
● Liaison between the homeowner and Empire installers and customer service representative. WorldPay US, Inc. – Chicago, IL
Regional Account Executive - 07/2013 – 01/2014
Provide merchant processing credit, debit and ACH, build market strategies with gi cards, rewards and loyalty cards for mid-size businesses, close sales and achieve monthly sales goals by generating qualifying leads through cold calling. Conduct sales presentations and product demos, develop referral agent relationships and respond to questions from merchants & businesses Momentive Performance Material, Albany, NY, 2010 – 10-12 Midwest Regional Sales Manager, (Multi State) - Manages 15 distributors, 3 manufacturing reps, partnering with 60 sales reps.
●Liaison between the client and product development team resolving product pricing, service level agreement and product failures to increase sales.
●Sets and outperforms sales goals over multiple years increasing sales by 10% year over year.
●Member of cross-functional teams to improve products, increase customer satisfaction while decreasing product redelivery.
●Motivates external distributors to keep target products as lead sales items as part of overall sales strategy.
●Develops key relationships with large and small buyers increasing sales pipeline while identifying new product “bundling” opportunities.
Increased Midwest Market Sales by 10% annually
Grew territory from $1.7 Million to $2.4 Million across multiple states.
Grew distributor sales by 5% - 10% increasing product movement and building stronger relationships. Anthony Towles, Page 2
ABBOTT LABORATORIES, Chicago, IL, & New York City, NY, 1995 – 2010 Senior Sales Specialist, Wisconsin/Indiana, S. Chicago, 2003 – 2010
●Analyzed sales performance and adjusted business plan and approach accordingly to grow the market in the territory. Implemented and provided input to marketing and sales strategies.
●Prioritized e orts and resources based on an understanding of products, territories and the marketplace for e ective coverage of key customers and networks.
●Promoted Zemplar Injectable and Capsules product lines to 150 targeted nephrologists/internal medicine specialists.
●Marketed to 50 major hospitals and 100 private dialysis facilities.
●Established Z5 and MEI 15 marketing programs and conducted 90 medical vitamin D in-services. Selected Achievements:
Pioneered a customer segmentation strategy to market a competitive message where one product was highly a ected by generic competition.
Grew territory from 3.5% TRX share to 7.75% share in Wisconsin.
Increased Zemplar IV by 11% in 2008 and 2% in 2009.
Realized Zemplar capsule growth of 10% in 2008 and 60% in 2009. National Account Manager, Abbot Park, IL, 2000 – 2003
●Led a sales force of 85 Reps, 7 District Managers and several clinical specialists regarding changes and trends within the dialysis environment and their potential for impact on national accounts and managed care providers.
●Fostered executive level relationships with VPs, CEO/CFOs and Regional/Area managers in targeted accounts.
●Supported Company acquisitions, product divestitures and assessment of co-promotion opportunities and activities.
●Compiled, analyzed and translated secondary marketing and sales data into actionable decision support.
● Reviewed data information such as zip codes, IMS data reports and territory alignments, to perform ad hoc analysis. Selected Achievements:
Managed two national Fresenius/DaVita products representing over $150 million in annual sales.
Exceeded quotas by increasing total vitamin D sales by 120% between 1/00 – 4/03.
Negotiated two major pharmaceutical contracts that secured 50% of Zemplar’s total business.
Exceeded Zemplar transition goals in both national accounts, which represent 50 % of overall business. Renal Sales Specialist, New York City/Long Island Territory, 1995 – 1999
●Oversaw all sales for 65-70 major hospitals and 50 private dialysis facilities.
●Kept up-to-date forecast models and tracked performance-to-forecast, recommending adjustments based on sales results or changes in market dynamics.
●Planned and coordinated the development of presentations around key business metrics.
●Defined and updated monthly and quarterly performance metrics that provided insight on key trends impacting business performance and focusing on market share, market volume, specialty contribution, competitive information and other key business variables. Performed exhibitor coverage at all local conferences. Selected Achievements:
Increased pharmaceutical market/sales product penetration for the impaired kidney market segment.
Implemented marketing programs for Physician Telepoints, CET Programs and Renal Advisory Forum.
Grew sales overall from $2.5M to $6M annually maintaining an annual average of 15%growth.
Saw a 15% transition growth with Zemplar minus proper Medicare reimbursement. Education - Sales Training – Other Skills
Bachelor of Science, Social Work, State University of New York at Brockport, New York
• Negotiating/Resolving Conflict • Communispond Presentation Skills • Situational Leadership
• Dale Carnegie Speaking and Sales Training • Zig Ziglar Secrets of Closing Sales • Eight Ways of E ective Coaching
• Writing E ectively in Today’s Business World
Anthony Towles, Page 2
Member : National Sales Network
Construction Specifications Institute
Computer Skills : Microso Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook; Lotus Notes, XMS, MAX System