Khandaker Mahbubar Rahman
Bellerose NY 11426
Objective: Seeking a position for Quality Control (Q.C) Chemist in Pharmaceuticals /Research Lab, having a chemistry background and instrumental experiences to focus my knowledge and efficiencies in Laboratory operation.
Job Introduction: More than 15 years of career, I have strong base in leadership, communication, hard work, dedication and result oriented performances in different Organization with different environment in any field of Quality Control, Quality assurance or Regulatory job I could go through. Can be Prepare Document, writing SOP, Procedure and Keep records. Besides this I can perform in analytical field for testing Drugs, Mineral and Vitamins in both solid and Liquid Products such as Assay, Content Uniformity, Dissolution, Sample preparation and Analyze with the HPLC, UV, FTIR, Titration method etc. Especially separating multiple peaks by HPLC, Biochemistry Analyzer, Hormone Analyzer & Electrolyte Analyzer.
Master of Science (MSc) [US EQUIVALENT – BS IN BIO CHEMISTRY]
University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
Associate Chemist (HAZMAT Lab), Department of Environmental Protection NYC
• Determination of PCB by GC
• Flash point Determination
• Corrosively Determination by pH miter
• Identification by IR
QC Chemist (ICP-MS) & Documentation Assistant & (Tishcon Corp. Westbury, NY-11590)
• Assay Heavy Metals & Minerals
•Assist in assay of Raw Materials & Finished Products by HPLC, UV & Titration
• Prepare Finished Product COAs for Batch release
• Prepare Finished Product Specification Based on Master Manufacturing Formula
• Write stability protocol
• Log in and log out stability product
QC Chemist (Innovative Labs, LLC. Hauppauge Long Island NY)
Analysis of Finished Goods
•Assist in Products (Assay, Dissolution, pH).
• In-process validation (Hardness, Thickness, Disintegration, Friability Test,
Uniformity of weight, Average Weight, Length, Width & Thickness.).
• Stability Product storage & Pull out.
Analysis of Raw materials:
• Loss on drying
•Assist in assay of Finished products by HPLC or Titration method.
Prepare Master Manufacturing Formula
Finished Product Specification
Writing SOP (Start from July 2013)
Senior Product Executive (Silva Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd)
• Informed latest and authentic information (from different journals and the internet) on assigned drugs to the hhhhhhhhhh Doctors through literature.
• Make the design of inner carton, label & Insert.
• Set up marketing strategy of particular drugs.
• Sales analysis.
• Sales planning and implement.
QC Chemist (Silva Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd)
• Raw materials (UV, IR, Residue of Ignition, Heavy Metal),
• Finished Products (Assay, Dissolution, Specific Gravity, Density, Impurity),
• In-process validation (Hardness, Thickness, Disintegration),
• Stability testing (Assay, Dissolution, Impurity).
• Chemical inventory control and documentation.
Have skills in handling instruments:
• HPLC (Shimadzu, Software-Lab solution): Used for assay.
• UV Analyzer: Used for assay.
• IR (Software-Pristage): Used for identification of finished goods and raw materials.
• TLC: Used for identification of finished goods and raw materials.
Dissolution Machine, Disintegration Machine, Karl Fisher Machine, Moisture Analyzer, pH meter, density meter.
Area Sales Manager ( Tradesworth & Technoworth Associates Ltd, 78, Motijheel, Dhaka, Bangladesh.)
• Sale Diagnostic kits & Diagnostic Machines (Biochemistry Analyzer, Hormone Analyzer, Electrolyte
Analyzer, Hematology Analyzer etc.
•Train the Lab persons about Biochemistry Test techniques.
Computer skills: Track Wise Training Manager, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, Outlook, Internet Explorer.
Available up on request