**** ****** *** firstname.lastname@example.org
Louisville, KY 40213 502-***-****
Seeking a position, which utilizes my abilities to communicate effectively, work well in a team environment, adapt to new skills, and focus on my strong work ethic.
Indiana University, School of Education, Bloomington, IN (9/03-12/06) Received a B.S. in Secondary Social Studies Education, GPA 3.14/4.0
• Certification in Psychology, Citizenship, Government and Sociology
• Certification in High School and Middle School Education WORK EXPERIENCE
Quickway Carriers Transportation, Louisville, KY (06/15 – present)
• Fleet Manager for 38 drivers
• Responsibilities include: routing and dispatching for PM drivers & AM drivers, monitor electronic logs, Communication between our customer (Kroger Logistics) store managers, organize our route assignment via Microsoft Excel, working with our office team to maximize driver mileage, create freight bills for our billing dept. etc...
• Responsible for keeping safety a top priority within our driver fleet by monitoring pretrips/postrips, speed, idle time...etc
• Ensure our drivers follow all DOT regulation
• Collaborate with all other office managers to ensure my decisions are agreed upon. Stumler Landscape & Design, Floyds Knobs, IN (05/11–05/15)
• Foreman of 3-5 person crew
• Drive and operate company vehicles
Chemtrusion, Jeffersonville, IN (08/12 – 05/13)
• Certified production operator
• Oversee and operate the production of high quality plastic pellets by operating the production lines.
• General responsibilities include:
1. Operate and troubleshoot the process of each machine system. (i.e. feeders, augur, extruder screws, pelletizers, classifiers, blend tanks, etc..
2. Ensuring quality of finish product(s) by administrating different tests (i.e. color requirements, melt flow, ash, moisture).
3. Maintain accurate paperwork and testing requirements to ensure quality of the product, and to develop an accurate record of each job.
4. Effectively communicate with other operators, supervisors, and team managers to minimize potential problems. Mo's Lawn and Landscape, Floyds Knobs, IN (2009-2011)
• Co-owned seasonal lawn care company
• Advertised and marketed for business
• Serviced and billed/invoiced 20 + accounts
Bankers Life and Casualty, Louisville, KY (10/10 – 3/11)
• Insurance agent/consultant for Bankers Life and Casualty
• Licensed in Life and Health Insurance in Indiana and Kentucky
• Helped seniors and families protect their financial security and plan for their futures. R/PR Teacher (ISTEP + Tutorial Program Teacher), Floyd Central High School (1/05 - 5/09)
• Develop extensive review materials for approximately 250 students struggling in Mathematics and/or English concepts specifically related to ISTEP + Testing
• Tutor students individually and collaboratively regarding English and Math concepts directly related to ISTEP + testing
• Taught and developed learning strategies for special education students and students with special needs HONORS
• 3 Dean’s List honors
• Alcohol & Substance abuse awareness Certificate