Resume

Sign in

Sales Inside

Location:
New Castle, Delaware, 19720, United States
Posted:
January 12, 2018

Contact this candidate

Resume:

Gary L. Anderson

*** ******** **.

New Castle, DE 19720

Cell ph. 302-***-****

Home Ph. / Fax 302-***-****

E-Mail: ac30k8@r.postjobfree.com

Objective: To work in a fast paced environment and assist with inside/outside sales and administrative duties to help maximize sales and production on a daily basis.

Professional ExperienceProfessional Experience

SG William & Bros Co.

Wilmington, DE

Outside Sales. Sales of exterior building products in the southeast PA, DE and eastern MD market from 3 branches located in Delaware. The primary goal of the position was to grow the customer base and overall sales by prospecting and obtaining new accounts.

IKO Sales, Inc.

Wilmington, DE

Territory Sales Representative. The primary function of the TSR is to grow sales and market share by promoting the residential shingle line and products amongst the contractors and distributors, obtaining pull through sales with both one step and two step distribution, as well as adding new distribution. The territory has grown a total of $5M in the last 4 years with growth each year.

American Home and Hardware

Elkton, MD

Inside Sales. Inside sales was primary duty, both by phone and in person at sales counter. Sales included windows, doors, lumber, siding and other building materials. Purchasing included all special order items as well as all the roofing materials for warehouse stock.

Quality Roofing Supply Company (Beacon)

New Castle, DE

Inside Sales. Duties included inside counter sales, phone sales and purchasing and maintaining inventory for assigned areas. Sales included residential roofing, about 60% of total roofing, and the remaining 40% of commercial roofing. Sales also included vinyl siding (2 lines) and windows

(3 lines). Items purchased were, roofing shingles, some siding, caulks and tools.

2015 to 2017

2006 to 2015

2005 to 2006

2004 to 2005

2001 to 2004

Shone Lumber

Stanton, DE

Inside Sales. Inside sales was primary duty, both by phone and in person at sales counter. Sales included windows, doors, lumber, siding etc. Some special order purchasing took place, but it was minimal as the sales volume for myself alone was 1 million plus annually. Scheduling of deliveries was also a shared duty between sales and dispatch.

Alan McIlvain Co.

Marcus Hook, PA

Customer Service Manager. Inside Sales and assisting outside sales people were included in daily activities as well as scheduling deliveries, coordinating yard and millwork schedules to meet deliveries. Some purchasing of special order items was also done on a regular basis.

Leonard Lumber Co.

Durham, CT

Asst. to the Vice President. Duties include taking inside sales calls as well as soliciting business from inside the office, assisting three salesman in maintaining their monthly sales, scheduling incoming and outgoing freight as well as overseeing the coordination of daily yard and mill operations to maximize daily deliveries.

Valley Pine Co. Inc.

South Windsor, CT

Vice President. Duties included inside/ outside sales, organizing daily operations and scheduling of incoming and outgoing freight as well as some purchasing.

Education

Eastern Connecticut State University

Willimantic, CT

2001 to 2004

1999 to 2001

1993 to 1999

1990 to 1993

1986 to 1990



Contact this candidate