Address: *** **** *** ****
Skill Level: Experienced
Salary Range: 50
Willing to Relocate
Job History / Details:
-The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.-
Kevin D. Haynes
475 Live Oak Walk* Bluffton, SC
29910 * firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 843-***-**** * Fax:
Versatile and hard-working maintenance professional with many years
of diverse experience in the
building trades industry with hands-on management roles including
Service Technician, Installation and
Service Manager and Electrician.
Strong leadership abilities and an excellent communicator who
seeks the Building Maintenance Mechanic
Foreman position for PAE in Beijing, China.
A person who demonstrates dynamic interpersonal abilities and
works well independently or as a team
leader and motivator to encourage positive internal and external
customer relations and gets the job
Highly skilled in commercial and residential construction,
electrical and plumbing and all types of
construction services and repair work.
Hands-on working manager with coaching abilities to mentor and
develop employees and ensure customer
satisfaction in a timely manner.
Realtor for over two years providing additional experience in
sales and the need for accurate and timely
recordkeeping and paperwork providing me with very valuable
Excellent and reliable management skills and ability to
multi-task and work efficiently in fast-paced
environment while prioritizing responsibilities to meet deadlines. My
experience has taught me that the
key to working efficiently is good planning to complete any task.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
* Maintenance Services
* Team Leader I Motivator
* Building and Construction
* Customer Service
* Electrician I Plumber
* Community Service
Installation and Repair
Training I Development
Career Education Systems, Saint Louis, MO - Real Estate Sales
Licensing Course 1986
Construction Training School Carpenters Union, Saint Louis, MO -
Apprenticeship - Carpentry Building Trades 95 GPA - Training in
All Phases of
Commercial and Residential Construction - Certified Welder
Construction and 1984
Forest Park Community College, Saint Louis, MO - Basic Drafting
and Computer Courses 1983
Roosevelt High School, Saint Louis, MO - High School Diploma
Pella Window and Door - Hilton Head, SC
May 1996 to Present
Service Technician Manager
* Responsible for installation, customer service of windows and doors
Mar 1994 to May 1996
in a large territory that includes
Beaufort, Hilton Head, Savannah and Statesboro areas of South
Carolina and Georgia.
* Working with contractors, builders and homeowners to ensure job is
completed to the customer's
* Customer service including assessment of needs, sales, order
processing and installation.
* Supervision of others when necessary to complete large projects
* My long experience with Pella has taught me to take charge, be
organized and efficient; and to be
very good at dealing with people on a daily basis.
Kevin D. Haynes
Turner Electric - Hilton Head, SC
* Relocated from Connecticut to South Carolina.
* Responsible for residential and commercial electrical work and training responsibilities of new
employees when needed.
Newpro Windows - Newington, CT Dec 1987 to Mar 1994
Installation and Service Manager
* Relocated from Saint Louis, MO to Connecticut office.
* Management of staff of 4 installers handing measuring, installation and service of Bristol windows,
patio doors and entry door systems, bow and bay windows.
* Management of all installation and customer service for products sold in Connecticut office including
sales, assessment, ordering, installation and follow-up customer service.
R.G. Ross Construction Jul 1985 to Nov 1987
* Rough and finish carpentry jobs.
* Responsible for carpentry and framing, metal studs and other services for commercial construction
* Residential remodeling, drywall, plaster, paint, carpeting, wood and tile flooring.
Newhouse Construction Sep 1980 to Jun 1985
Concrete Worker / Carpentry / Maintenance
* Responsible for concrete work, drywall, basement waterproofing, plumbing and electrical work
repairs and building maintenance; remodeling of all types.
* Supervision of project crews of 3 to 4 on larger jobs.
Hide resume attachment