Moises F. Hinojosa
El Paso TX 79938
El Paso, TX 79917
Home Phone: 915-***-****
OBJECTIVE: Document work and educational experience to acquire a position that supports education via technological tools for instruction
Country of Citizenship: United States
Veteran's Preference: No
Contact Current Employer: Yes
AVAILABILITY: Permanent Full-Time Employment
10/1996 to 02/2010. Special Education, Science, and Fine Arts Teacher for the Ysleta Independent School District:
1. Collected and Analyzed confidential data to determine placement decisions for federally funded-educational programs and maintained Ethical and Consciencious decision making.
2. Managed large-scale projects from inception to completion to include the formation and adoption of a Science curriculum for the Ysleta Independent School District.
3. Conducted multi-disciplinary meetings as per federal education law to decide on best service options for disabled individuals.
4. Evaluated the validity and reliability of Data from multi-disciplinary assessments and determined course of action based on these factors.
5. Collected assessment data and catalogued it in a secure location as per federal confidentiality law.
6. Collaborated with Law Enforcement officials to determine placement of individuals with prior criminal activity
7. Configured PC sound cards to interface with external hard disk recording devices and Programmed patch data and control messages on various models of MIDI instruments.
8. Reviewed various textbooks, software, and analyzed the scope and sequence of the material to determine appropriate instructional approach.
9. Established and maintained positive working environment with co-workers and subordinates in a federally-funded educational program setting;
10. Instructed co-workers on the creation process for multimedia
presentations on PC and Mac Platforms.
11. Taught peers to create spreadsheets with the use of mathematical functions to manage data; Access database and SQL Database
12. Programmed interactive programs in C programming Language programs for the reinforcement of
Mathematical concepts (formulas, number theory, coin equivalency, etc)
1. FAA Certificated Sport Pilot: I can follow regulations extremely well.
2. Excellent Interpersonal Skills; Experience facilitating and presenting in front
of large audiences;
3. Strong Analytical Thinker and Problem-Solver;
4. Experience handling Confidential Data in Federally-funded Programs.
5. Concise and effective written and oral communication skills; Proficient in various database RDBMSs, Web, and GUI application development tools.
6. Well- rounded in various bodies of knowledge.
Fluent in Spanish; oral and written; Fluent in English; oral and written; I Speak Conversational German; I am Learning Arabic with a Home study Course.
2001-2003 Master of Science in Computer Information Systems, University of
Phoenix. GPA: 3.98
1995-1996 Post-Bachelor’s in Special Education, University of Texas at El
Paso. GPA: 3.6
199*-****-** Graduate hours in Master of Science in Social Work, New
Mexico State University. GPA: 3.9
1990-1994 Bachelor of Arts in Music Theory and Composition, University of
Texas at El Paso. GPA: 3.7
l Nominated as “Top-Ten Teacher” at Del Valle High School 2008
l Trained in Code Blue Alert Procedures; A Plan of Action to implement in
the event of a threat to the safety of students and faculty in the Ysleta
Independent School District. Threats include bomb threats, armed
individuals on Campus and Natural Disasters.
Michael Salvatti, U.S. Customs Supervisor
4349 Lomas De Brisas
El Paso, TX 79934
Home Phone 915-***-****
Cell Phone # 915-***-****
Leo Valenzuela, Production Control Supervisor
1388 Rainbow Ridge
El Paso, TX 79912
Work Phone: 915-***-****
Rick Lopez, Special Agent Internal Affairs
445 Executive Center
El Paso, TX 79902
Home Phone: : 915-***-****
Richard Hermosillo, Mechanical Engineer
White Sands, MN
Home Phone: Home Phone: 806-***-****