Our client has a vision of migrating entire data centers and transforming the technology to a cloud-native solution.
• 15+ Years of Experience in Enterprise/Solution/Infrastructure Architecture, 8+ Years Leading Cloud Initiatives
• Lead the evaluation and establishment of new cloud-based technology stacks and concepts of operation to replace existing data center tech stacks working across the architecture domains.
• Lead the evaluation, rationalization of existing tools (monitoring, systems management, operational, development, testing) tools to support the hybrid and multi-cloud environment. Lead the implementation of tools and processes to support cloud across the enterprise.
• Lead cloud solution architectures for complex, highly visible business initiatives. Lead concept elaboration to support integration of SaaS and PaaS solutions with legacy systems. Identify and develop reusable design patterns
• Develop and maintain future state cloud architecture vision, architecture roadmaps, and transition roadmaps which meet the enterprise needs.
• Lead architectural discussions to establish and maintain alignment of architecture domains (e.g. application, data, security, etc.) with the Cloud Strategy and ongoing awareness of emerging technologies and industry trends to inform enterprise technology strategy and direction.
• Expert in leading cloud architecture efforts for new cloud-based technology stacks and concepts of operation to replace existing data center tech stacks with production ready cloud solutions using services from leading cloud service providers, such as Amazon Web Services, and Microsoft Azure.
• Expert in securing and instrumenting cloud systems to meet strict performance, security, audit and compliance requirements.
• Proficient in cloud migration analysis to determine approach (rehost, revise, rearchitect, rebuild or replace), prioritization and sequencing.
• Proficient in provisioning AWS, Azure and GCP cloud services. Cloud certification and Cloud security certification preferred.
• Proficient in Enterprise Architecture frameworks and methodologies. Experience with TOGAF preferred.
• Experience in Cloudera to technologies such as RedShift, Snowflake or Amazon EMR.
• Experience in Cloud security HIPAA, FEDRAMP Moderate
• Experience in Network Infrastructure and Monitoring Tools
• Experience in Security Infrastructure and Security Tools