This is a great entry-level internship for someone looking to either get started or kickstart their career in the travel industry. Great opportunities to learn in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for folks who can support 3-6 months at a minimum for the internship.
For this position, you must meet the following qualifications.
1. Experience with Microsoft office tools
2. Bring your own device/computer and support the internship remotely
3. Be able to join conference/video calls when scheduled
4. Experience and familiar with using the WordPress platform for maintaining website content
5. Strong passion for traveling (i.e., flying, visiting other countries, learning about other cultures) and being able to pick up quickly.
6. Take accountability for results and be passionate to do great work.
7. Ability to support 20-30+ hours a week on average
Expectations from this role:
1. Support operational responsibilities and duties (i.e. research, documentation, analysis)
2. Support site setup and design using WordPress
3. Create recommendations to meet design challenges and opportunities by the leadership team
5. Other administrative tasks may be assigned daily
6. Be flexible to attend meetings when scheduled
7. You will not be working on a “clock” so you can work on your time, must be able to attend key meetings when scheduled
Charlotte (/ˈʃɑːrlɪt/) is the most populous city in the U.S. state of North Carolina. Located in the Piedmont region, it is the county seat of Mecklenburg County. In 2020, the U.S. Census Bureau estimated the population was 900,350 making it the 15th-most populous city in the U.S. and the second-largest in the Southeast behind Jacksonville, Florida. The city is the cultural, economic, and transportation center of the Charlotte metropolitan area, whose population ranks 22nd in the U.S., and had a population of 2,684,276, in 2020. The Charlotte metropolitan area is part of a sixteen-county market region or combined statistical area with a 2020 census-estimated population of 2,846,550.