Cohesive Technologies is a global IT Services & Solutions company providing IT Staffing Services and Application Development Services necessary for technology leaders to deliver business value. We help our people and clients succeed by leveraging our expertise, deep industry and market knowledge, proprietary assessment tools and techniques, and project delivery methodologies. Through relationships with thousands of specialized professionals, we bring an unparalleled ability to match talent with opportunities by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for our clients. We combine broad geographic presence, world-class solutions and a tailored, consultative approach to help our people and clients achieve higher performance and outstanding results. Our comprehensive knowledge, industry expertise and unique service capabilities have enabled us to leave a global footprint across U.S.A, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
Position Title: Program Manager
Location: Plano, TX
• Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
• Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
• Creating and managing long-term goals.
• Maintaining budget and operating plans.
• Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
• Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
• Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
• Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
• Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
• Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
• Analyzing program risks.
• Communicating with stakeholders across multiple programs and project initiatives
Program/Project Manager Requirements:
• University degree in related field or 5-10 years equivalent experience in program/project management.
• Proven stakeholder management skills.
• Proven experience managing/collaborating with a multi-faceted team.
• Competency in applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, JIRA experience preferred.
• PMI certified preferred.
• Proficiency working in a fast-paced, software development environment.
• Thorough understanding of project management and Agile methodologies.
• Experience with automotive domain highly preferred.