• Cohesive Technologies is a global IT Services & Solutions company providing IT Staffing Services and Application Development Services necessary for technology leaders to deliver business value.
• We help our people and clients succeed by leveraging our expertise, deep industry and market knowledge, proprietary assessment tools and techniques, and project delivery methodologies.
• Through relationships with thousands of specialized professionals, we bring an unparalleled ability to match talent with opportunities by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for our clients.
• We combine broad geographic presence, world-class solutions and a tailored, consultative approach to help our people and clients achieve higher performance and outstanding results.
• Our comprehensive knowledge, industry expertise and unique service capabilities have enabled us to leave a global footprint across U.S.A, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
Position Title: C/C++/Linux Developer
Location: Farmington Hills/Novi, MI
About the Role:
• CLIENT Adapter is an easy-to-use connected car device and app that provides Remote services for compatible vehicles, Virtual Mechanic, Driving Score, Trips, Geofencing and more.
• It can also turn your car into a powerful Wi-Fi hotspot.
• We’re looking for a highly motivated Linux Developer to implement adapter features according to Product roadmap.
• You will work with Product Development team and fellow SW developers to deliver software/planned features.
What You Will Do:
• Embedded product development / Linux Software development.
• Programming Language: C, C++ on Linux.
• Debug and fix telematics use cases based on design for Application and Middleware Development.
• Work closely with development team and Validation team.
• Analyze reported defects and plan fixes/resolution.
• Respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
• Understand, drive and develop system wide impact features.
What You Need:
• Sound knowledge and experience of Linux System and system configuration.
• Programming Language: C, C++ on Linux, Debug on Linux.
• Implement debug and fix telematics use cases based on design for Application and Middleware Development.
• Strong Embedded Software background and Linux internals.
• Strong debugging skill in Embedded Systems, Communication with OEM/Third party.
• Perform Static Analysis, Code Review, SW Unit Test, SW Integration Test, SW Test.
What is Nice to Have:
• Development Experience with OBD II based devices/products.
What Makes You Eligible:
• Successfully complete a background investigation and drug screen as a condition of employment.
• Domestic travel required based on Business needs.
• This position requires the use of a use of a CLIENT or customer-owned vehicle.