• Installing, configuring and supporting computer hardware, software, systems, CCTV, networks, printers and scanner.
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems, networks, security and administrative hardware.
• Responding in a timely manner to service issues and request.
• Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries.
• Troubleshoot, diagnoses problems, implements corrective action procedures and/or escalates to other technical resources as appropriate.
1. Graduate of Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
2. At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3. Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Firewall, Web Application, Email Servers, and Computer Troubleshooting.