Best Option Staffing Solutions, better known as BOSS, is always looking for experienced, talented workers of all types for our clients. Best Option Staffing Solutions welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Below you will find one of our current positions in which we are looking to hire for immediately!
BOSS Staffing is assisting our client, a large manufacturer of Telecommunications equipment is hiring Electronic Assemblers and RF Technicians!
This client is located in Mississauga near Tomken and Matheson
RF Technician: Pay Rate $17.00 per hour
Electronic assembler: Pay Rate $15.50
The shift is from 8 am-4:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
· Align, Test and Troubleshoot at the component level of both industry’s legacy and Company's original RF products.
· Operate and monitor process equipment as Network Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Power Supplies, and others.
· Identify and mark acceptable and defective assemblies,
· Solder and manually assemble various electronic components on printed circuit boards
· minimum 2 years in the CATV industry.
· Basic understanding of RF circuits
· Experienced in using the following equipment: spectrum analyzer, a family of Network Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, and others.
• Basic knowledge of Electronics components (resistors, capacitors inductors diodes, transistors, etc both through holes and surface mounted devices).
• Manually place and solder components such as resistors, diodes, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, wires, and other electronics parts to designated locations on printed circuit boards.
• Work from specified drawing to place components on the board by hand, to solder and manually assemble electronic components.
• Great hand-eye coordination and attention to detail.
• Ability to work efficiently in order to meet tight deadlines
• Hardworking, team player, punctual, and work well under pressure with minimal supervision in a self-disciplined environment
• Enthusiastic, eager to learn, adapt to new concepts quickly, and dedicated to getting the job done.
If you are interested in working with us, please apply now and a recruiter will contact you to arrange in-person or online registration.
Is this the PERFECT job for you? Give us a call NOW to book an interview! We’re here to help you Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm – 905-497-6752!
Looking for a different position? We have TONS of jobs available in all different fields!
We look forward to working with you!