1. Designing quality standards, inspecting materials, equipment, processes, and products, developing quality control systems, and determining corrective actions.
2. They will also worked with managers and supervisors to implement quality measures.
3. The large parted of your role will involve fault finding and problem solving.
4. Testing systems and procedures to ensure they meet technical standards and creates quality and safety documentation.
5. Quality Engineers are responses for identifyed technical issues and getting to the root of the problem, too.