Assistant Day of Coordinator
Part Time Position: Hours vary based on event schedule and season
Weekends and evenings required. Some weekday hours as well.
Reports to the Event Manager
Must be 21 or Older
Types of Events
Weddings, Bridal Showers, Baby Showers, Holiday Parties, Social Events, Retail Events, etc.
The Day of Assistant Coordinator is responsible for overseeing weddings and events to ensure high quality customer service and the smooth execution of event details from beginning to end.
Some job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Opening an Event
· Closing an Event
· Overseeing the execution of event details
· Being the venue point person when working events
· Making sure Bridal Suite is Ready for Use
· Attending & Running Ceremony Rehearsals
· Attending Meetings to Confirm Event Details
· Working Retail Events
· Light Cleaning
· Communicating with Vendors
· Communicating with Event Manager
· Working with Grounds Staff and Retail Staff to Execute Event Details
· Being Readily Available for Guests and Helping Where Needed
· Overseeing Weddings and Events
· Giving Tours of the Venue
· Office work
· Taking Direction from the Events Manager and Retail Manager
The Assistant Day of Coordinator will be extremely detail oriented, professional, and organized, provide excellent customer service, handle stressful situations well and exude confidence in their ability to lead an event.
Experience in the Wedding and Event industry is a must.
Being on your feet for long periods of time (8-12 hours).
Moving tables and chairs
Bending and lifting
Job Type: Part-time