Role : Java Lead
Duration: Long Term Contract
Location: Richmond VA
- 10 years of experience, minimum 5 years of experiecne as Lead
- Good communication skills and ability to document the client’s expectations and communicate the same with offshore counterpart.
- Ability to interact with Customers and converse and understand the business requirements and educate them from time to time, based on the feasibility and also identify solutions.
- Ability to understand and develop Datamarts based on the Business requirements and reporting needs.
Preferred RDBMS: - SQLServer, Oracle, MySQL.
Programming Language: - Java – Open JDK 8 and above
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to understand the client and business requirements.
- Analyze requirements and determine technical feasibility.
- Good knowledge of Database principles and sound database design skills.
- Thorough understanding of SQL queries, joins, triggers, cursors, packages, procedures.
- Ability to do backend development in Java. - Should be hands-on in Spring, Spring Data, Spring Batch.
- Should be hands-on in Kafka streaming API.
- Ability to do POCs and demonstrate on time to make substantial progress.
- Have experience in interacting with offshore counterparts to get the essential work done.
- Ability to enrich the Data with other In-House CORE Database models to produce strategic reports.
- Ability to work on Database designing for the reporting needs by understanding different data models, mappings and should be able to design target data model designs suitable for target applications or databases.
- Ability to invoke third-party REST APIs from Java.
- Datawarehouse principles, Data Analysis, Enrichment, Data definition, Transformation, Storage, Target Data Modeling. - Hands-on experience in Cloud Computing – AWS / Azure., Kubernetes, Docker.
- Hands-on experience with Git Repository, SonarQube, Junits. - Ability to create Technical Specifications in line with expected standards followed across the organization as directed by the Center of Excellence.
- Hands-on experience with Integrated Development environments like Eclipse or Intelli J Idea.
- Ability to plan tasks for each sprint in JIRA and keep track of the same and demo the progress each week to the Customer. Ability to strictly adhere to delivery timelines.
- Ability to identify potential SW needs and licenses and plan ahead of time for procurement and integration in various environments.
- Ability to plan for development and deployment in DEV, STG, and PROD. - Ability to co-ordinate with Release Engineer for deployment and provide guidance and support to set up the environment.
- Ability to identify potential integration points in Joint Application Development environment