Hours: Monday - Thursday 5:00 p.m. - 5:00 a.m.
This position performs maintenance, repair, installation, and/or removal on printing equipment.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS STATEMENT
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Read work orders and specification to determine machines and equipment requiring repair or maintenance.
• Analyze test results, machine error messages, or information obtained from operators to diagnose equipment problems.
• Record repairs and machine maintenance performed.
• Inventory and requisition machine parts, equipment, materials, and other supplies to maintain stock.
• Observe and test the operation of machinery or equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters or other testing devices.
• Cut and weld metal to repair broken parts and/or fabricate new parts.
• Study blueprints or manufacturers’ manuals to determine correct installation and operation of machinery.
• Other duties as assigned
• Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Adaptability – The extent to which an individual can fit into a changing working environment.
• Communication - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken or written word.
• Decision Making - Ability to select an effective course of action while controlling resources and expenditures.
• Organized – Ability to be structured and methodical in working skills.
• Problem Solving – The ability of the individual to recognize courses of action which can be taken to handle problems or potential problems, and applying plans to solve those problems.
• Reliability – The ability of the individual to be dependable and trustworthy.
• Responsible – The ability of the individual to be answerable for their conduct.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
· High School Diploma or GED
· Associate’s Degree in Maintenance/Industrial Maintenance
· Any other appropriate education as determined by management.
· Five (5) years Industrial maintenance experience (mechanical and electrical)
· Ability to troubleshoot a diagram
· Experience with PLCs
· Strong pneumatic experience
· Turret experience
· Must be proficient in the use of a PC and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word).
Certifications & Licenses
· None Required.
· Knowledge of LEAN and/or Six Sigma processes.
We are confident that we will offer you a different experience, a positive experience in manufacturing! Come experience our rich values-based culture that drives teamwork and respect for individuals, service to our customers and strong business performance.
WE OFFER EMPLOYEES THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
• History of no lay-offs, ever!
• Straight shifts (no rotating or swing)
• Opportunities for Overtime
• Paid Vacation and Holidays upon hire
• Up to 24 hours of paid Personal time upon hire
• Performance Increases
• Culture of promoting from within
• Regular team building activities, including cookouts, Happy Hours, Holiday in the Plant
• Eligible for $1000 Attendance Bonus, prorated upon hire
• End of Year company performance bonus
• Paid Training, including personal development classes
• Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance with a company contribution to a Health Savings Account
• Competitive package of health insurance, 401 (k) Retirement Plan with 50% company match up to 6%, life Insurance at 1x your annual income
• On-Site Fitness Centers
• Volunteer opportunities on behalf of Heartland
• Respect and Trust
• Performance and Accountability
• Teamwork and People Development
TOP 50 Most Generous Employers United Way
Job Type: Full-time
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• 12 hour shift
• Maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)
• Mechanical Knowledge: 5 years (Preferred)