At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring a Medical Assistant to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families in Monroe, LA.
PRN through mid-Feb, then full-time while we work through backlog
The Medical Assistant must have the following qualifications:
• Financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Current license in the State you will be practicing in
• Be organized, detail-oriented, and possess strong communication skills
• Ability to use computer applications, answer telephones, greet patients, arrange x-rays/labs/ECHO services, follow up on testing results, and manage office and medical supplies
• Prior VA or compensation exam experience is a plus, but not required
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.