Experience : Need Executive assistant to General Manager.
• To abide by the mission statement of the hotel, the department and the respective section.
• Handling all secretarial work for the office of General Manager.
• Responsible for taking minutes of the meeting.
• Responsible to collate information and provide to the General Manager as and when requested.
• Handle and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
• Transmit information or documents using a computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
• Prepare letters, memos, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
• Enter and retrieve information contained in computer databases using a keyboard, mouse, or trackball to update records, files, reservations, and answer inquiries from guests.
• Operate standard office equipment other than computers such as telephone, typewriter, fax, photocopier, calculator, and electronic peripherals.
• Document and communicate all guest requests/complaints to appropriate personnel.
• Monitor all social channel like Tripadvisor, facebook, twitter, Instagram etc. and reply to the guests on behalf of the GM after taking necessary approvals on case to case.
• Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
• Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences.
• Implement and maintain office systems.
• Maintain schedules and calendars of the General Manager.
• Arrange and confirm appointments after consulting with the GM and availability.
• Co-ordination for organization of internal and external events.
• Set up and maintain filing systems as per the company standards.
• Set up work procedures.
• Maintain databases of the visitors and potential business.
• Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
• Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally.
Key skills required:
• Knowledge of office administration procedures.
• Good computer skills including Word, Excel, MS Outlook, PowerPoint.
• Good typing and keyboard skills.
• Managing administrative processes.
The personal skills that are required for the job:
• Ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Greeting and assisting visitors to the office.
• Answering telephone calls and passing them on.
• Booking conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.
• Coordinating office procedures.
• Relying to email, telephone or face to face enquiries.
Designation: Executive Assistant
Education: Graduate in any discipline or Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience: Minimum2 to 5 years experience
Work Location: Hyderabad, Telangana 500032
If you are interested then please send us your updated Cv with your current and expected CTC in word format.
Mobile : 9004319460