Data Domain Architect
Location: Cleveland, OH
Note: Must be a US Citizen to be considered due ITAR/DFAR. No
relocation allowance available.
We are looking for a Data Domain Architect to lead the
development design and implementation of data domain solutions
with a focus on business value creation.
Requirements of the Data Domain Architect
* Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in related field or
* Master’s degree in a related field is a plus.
* Certified Architect, TOGAF or similar certifications,
* 14 years IT or Business experience.
* 6 years of Data Architecture experience in a complex data
ecosystem, data hub, data domain expertise with complex high-tech
* 4 years of building both traditional and cloud native
architectures and big data platforms in support of digital
* Experience with a multi-ERP Global Technology Footprint.
* Experience with multiple go-to-market commercial strategies
like B2B, B2C, B2B2C.
* Deep understanding of Industry 4.0 principals, digital
manufacturing and IoT in factory and supply chain.
* Current hands-on experience with industry leading data
management tools that support the data lifecycle, and capable of
setting and driving long term data architecture roadmaps.
* Current hands-on experience with one or more relational SQL and
* Experience with Data Modeling tools
* Experience in at least three to five data competencies, i.e.,
Data Virtualization, Data Modeling, ETL, Data Warehousing, Data
Quality, Business Intelligence and Analytics Data Science, MDM,
Metadata Management and Data Governance.
* Familiarity with e-commerce platforms and technologies.
* Experience with data integration patterns, techniques, and
* Experience with Agile (scrum) methodologies
* Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams
in a dynamic environment.
* Strong analytical skills and algorithmic problem-solving
* Comprehensive knowledge of facilitation and organization change
* In-depth experience with driving data transformation
* Experience with utilizing one or more Architecture Frameworks
(TOGAF, SAFe, etc).
Benefits of the Data Domain Architect
-Free Lunch on Friday
-Flexible Start Times
-Performance Bonus Opportunities
-Generous Time off for Holidays
-Personal MSDN Subscription
-Private Indoor Swimming Pool
-Private Indoor Basketball Court
-Private Indoor Workout Facility
For more information, send your resume to and contact
Emerald Resource Group
Ofc: 440.627.6925 *OR* 614.246.8512