● Developing and implementing a developmentally appropriate preschool program for young children.
● Planning and implementing activities to meet the physical, emotional, intellectual and social needs of the children in the program
● Providing nutritious snacks and lunches
● Providing adequate equipment and activities.
● Developing culturally appropriate programs and activities
● Promoting literacy and early education.
Supervision and safety
● Familiarising yourself, class assistants and children of the emergency procedure.
● Ensuring children are supervised at all times
● Building the children’s self esteem
● Comforting children
● Providing a safe and secure environment for children to feel comfortable
● Developing and maintain files on each child.
● Planning daily and weekly activities and providing weekly and monthly schedules of activities
● Monitoring program budget
● High school or equivalent
● Teaching: 1 year
Send cv to : firstname.lastname@example.org