HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER
Company Overview: This company is a well-respected sports related organization.
• Bachelor’s degree in a program of study related to Human Resources or a combination of education and experience.
• PHR certification preferred.
• 5-7 years of Human Resources experience with increasing levels of responsibility and preferably in a generalist capacity.
• Talent Acquisition experience a must.
• Passionate and energetic about the HR function and its ability to contribute to the success of business initiatives.
• Excellent understanding of Covid protocols including contact tracing and vaccination coordination.
• Champion Core Values by role modeling behaviors and expectations.
• Effectively navigate HRIS (Workday) system and maintain associate documents.
• Ability to help develop, implement, support, and review all Human Resource Department initiatives, policies, procedures, and systems.
• Leadership and instructional aptitudes needed to provide training and oversight on policies and procedures.
• Continued involvement in and refinement of the recruitment process, including generating job descriptions, posting advertisements, and managing the hiring process.
• Organize and support recruiting/ staffing initiatives such as coordinating hiring events, creating requisitions, assessing talent, performing phone screens and leading new hire processes.
• Supervise and track timely completion/ submission of required HR forms and processes.
• Maintain electronic storage of associate files, ‘Employee Handbook’ and organization charts.
• Coordinate varying time-sensitive tasks related to recruiting and retaining talent (candidate travel, service awards, recognition distribution, etc.)
• Ensure cyclical HR processes are communicated with clarity and implemented with defined expectations.
• Assist in developing onboarding/ training/ engagement/ and other general HR tools and resources.
• Collaborate with local community groups and employment agencies to increase our talent pipeline.
• Triage ER concerns and partner with HR leaders to ensure grievances are addressed in a timely manner.
A meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate.
*To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter, preferably in MS Word format, to Derek Bush at . A fully detailed, formal specification will be sent to “top-level”, qualified candidates.